Introduction of Myself

Hello,
My name is Christian Quayson. I just want to be a forex trader because I think trading is both the present and future way of earning money and I don’t want to exempt myself of this knowledge.
I will be very proud of myself if I’m able to learn these skills and apply them.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, be prepared, 95%+ of people fail to be profitable for four plus consecutive years or longer, if they survive that long at all.

Never stop learning, lot of fun once you know how to trade. Making money on the toilet is such a cool thing to do lol :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t give up your day job. Being successful with FX trading is like facing the challenge of climbing Mount Everest with a backpack on your shoulders. It takes time and there is no short cut, ever.

Hello and welcome Christian! There are no simple ways to make money in forex. Take your time learning and practice in demo until you find a working strategy. Good luck!

Hello Christian! Welcome to Babypips. Browse the babypips course. It has everything you need. Good luck !

Hello Christian, welcome to babypips! I will have to burst your bubble because I don’t want you to take unnecessary risks when you have no idea about what forex trading is. It’s difficult to make money through it and you better don’t set any unrealistic expectations from the market.