Introduction of myself

Hey hii, I am rahul jaiswal I am here to learn forex. I have tried to many time time and still tring to learn by treading in demo account. But I want to lean it by someone who know better treading. My goal is to create a side income and ultimate goal is to make this as a full time income sorce

This is exactly why you are unlikely to succeed trading FX. You need to learn to detach your mindset from making money, because you’ll fail the emotional challenges that occur in live trading.

FX trading is a highly speculative zero sum profit and loss venture. Which means you will gain wins and suffer losses. Or as you put it, Income AND Expenditure. There is no one way street. Every trade you make, there is another trader on the planet who trades the opposite to you. There is only one winner and one loser. And as a newbie, the odds are against you being the winner.

Best of luck on your learning journey from this great education site.

Hello and welcome Rahul! Have you been through the School here? It might help you understand forex better. Take your time learning and remember do not rush into trading with your real money. Good luck

Welcome to the community, @Lucifer786. Did you go through the education section here before trading demo?