Introduction of video lessons

Babypips should introduce video lessons sometimes we just dont understand certain topics

4 Likes

Yeah that makes sense! Do you mean like within the lessons itself?

Yeah, it is a good suggestion. Babypips should consider it.

While a good suggestion, that costs time and money to set up.

1 Like

i think the authority already thinking to add any video session for the beginners level.

Agreed, I find it easier having it visually like that.

yes within the lessons

Prob a good factor to consider. Unless people are willing to pay… Can’t imagine traders with $100 accounts wanting to pay though. I’m pretty happy with what they have right now lol

It would be nivel, but honestly… just search in Youtube, the title of the lesson you’re in, and you’ll find hundreds of examples.

And if that doesn’t work… just come to me baby

It is a good suggestion but I think the topics are well explained already. But I agree that some traders may not be able to grasp everything from reading alone. So video lessons are something they can consider.

Nice suggestions! I do agree with you! really it can be a such an useful way to learn Forex!

This is a good idea, I hope the moderators and developers of Babypips take this proposal into account. Many people are better listeners than readers. For them video lessons would be of great help as they can actively listen, process the information, remember it well, and write it down in theri notebook.

Video lessons in general really help to sharpen the mind and help to gain some good knowledge and trading tips. So yeah, if babypips introduces video lessons, it’s gonna be of great help to everyone.

That would be really awesome! I think, YouTube is the perfect place on this type of course material!

I thought about the same. The course is great. If we have a video series, it will help a lot of traders.

By watching video lessons, you can visualise the trades and gain a better understanding of them apart from just reading bookish information. With videos online, you can learn at your own pace and improve your trading skills.