Introduction to the community

Hello everyone!

Im south african but i’ve been living in France for a good couple of years now. I’ve always been back and forth thinking about trying out the trading world but i’m just to scared to get into it. Now finally im here to learn and play around with a demo account. Im not here trying to get rich, im here to learn something new and see what comes from it :slight_smile:

Wish you all the best!

3 Likes

most welcome to baby pips forum , have a very good journey on there.

Hello and welcome, you can start with the education section of this website. Don’t put money into real account, unless you have some knowledge of analysis and trading psychology. Start learn from here Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

2 Likes

I would suggest you are here to get rich, otherwise why bother? Forget social media marketing hype, it’s fantasyland. Have fun playing around on a demo account instead.

If that is one thing that I could tell all new traders who are so willing to trade the markets. DON’T USE REAL MONEY until you find a system that you can make a profit more times than not. I was told the same thing when I started. After blowing up my account twice I told myself that maybe those people who were trying to not use REAL MONEY knew what they were talking about. Valuable and hard lessons learned.

1 Like

Hello All!
Happy to be here and get started. I don’t have much to say at this point, so I’ll just say see you around and good luck.

-Discipline

1 Like

Hello, do you mind sharing your experience with demo?

Hey, I’m glad you’re here to learn. Babypips is a great place to start!

How did the education section help you to become profitable?

Hi and welcome… :slightly_smiling_face: