Introduction to the group

Hi Phil from the Uk new to this forum but looking forward in receiving more knowledge. I’ve been trading for about 8 months and started of well but always seem to loss it later on as when I think I’m doing well I put up the pip size and goes terribly wrong… I must keep to my strategy and focus.

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: discipline is very important in trading, good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

Learning forex really takes time and I hope you’re motivated to go through that process. :blush: I wish you all the best! :smiley: Btw, you’ve been demo trading for 8 months? What strategy are you using? :blush:

Hi Phil, you’re describing a common stumbling block. Either you’re not following your strategy or you’re risking too much and that is causing anxiety when you trade with larger size.

Trading consistently is boring, and I mean very boring. Just waiting for a setup to occur and then taking the trade whether you won or lost the last 3 trades. It’s not easy at first but working on ‘trading psychology’ is important. You can try reading books or working on your education so you can build confidence.

Welcome Phil! I hope you’re enjoying your stay and hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

Hi thanks hopefully I can work the forex strategies out but I know it’s takes time to master. :smiley:

Hi Phil, There a quie a number of us here from uk - welcome in mate :smile: