Introductory message

Hey, how’s everyone?

A bit about me, my name is Connor and I have been following trade signals for about a month now. I have been interested in the foreign exchange market for a good couple years. However, I never set the time aside to actually learn how it all works. I have a very rough idea, but I am learning as much as I can, while still getting signals to aid my trading experience.

After a month of following signals, I can only say that my experience has been a relatively positive one. I believe that when it comes to trading, you MUST experience losses a long the road. I have already had my fair share of losses, but I haven’t given up yet. My persistence has allowed me to break even and slowly start profiting.

One thing I’m not happy with is my current lack of control. As I am following signals, I find myself having to wait about for the signals to be sent each day. As I’m quite a novice, I don’t know what confluences have been used in order to send the signal in the first place. That is why I am trying my upmost to learn as much as I can! My aim is to keep going and hopefully soon start doing trades of my own. I do not underestimate the road ahead, but I know with determination and persistence, I will be successful, eventually.

Are they your signals or some that a clown has decided to upload and charge for ?

Not my signals, no.

However, I trust the signals as I know the person who is giving them out. Over the last 2/3 years he has gone from being a novice trader to having made 7 figures.

1 Like

Be careful of signals as they wont teach you anything , trading is possible but there are no short cuts

1 Like

That’s my point. I am currently working through the babypips course and learning as much as I can. I am doing this so that eventually I wont have to follow signals. I think signals make you complacent and quite frankly, lazy.

I want to become an independent trader who has created his own success! Hopefully along the way, I will be able to meet like-minded people who share the same goal that I do!

There are a few here that make a living and the baby pips education is a good foundation to start , best advise is follow the process not the money

1 Like

I couldn’t agree with you more! Personally, I’m not bothered about making money fast. I understand the process to becoming successful is managing your risk. Per trade, I never risk more than 3% of my account value.

I just enjoy the concept of foreign exchange and I feel quite passionate about it. As I have just finished my second year at uni I have 5 months of spare time. I am going to use each and everyday to learn as much as I can.

1 Like

on the ig platform they have a signal facility ,when i first went real money i use look at them dont now,they even have a percent chance of been right lol