Investing smartly in myself

Hi,
I’m Taiwo and I’m from Nigeria. I’m a newbie here, hoping to learn and know more about trading forex.i’ve waited patiently for quite a long time on getting to know more about trading forex and fortunately someone introduce to me babypips. I like being the best version of me and if I become a professional :wink: trader someday,I believe i could be the best or one of the best trader babypips produce. I would love to travel around the world and meet great and beautiful people. So when I get where I’m going(soaring where only Eagles fly),I will look back and smile,laugh and cry,knowing that I’ve tried. But until then… it’s nice to be here​:slightly_smiling_face:.

Hi! You’re a very positive and exceptional person, that’s very cool. If you don’t invest in yourself, then who will, right? I’m glad that you’ve found something for yourself to do and that you’re so interested in trading. On the forum you can find free courses with all the necessary base (sorry without the link). You have a very cool goal, I hope with it you will be motivated enough to be at the peak for a long time. I think you’ll achieve everything as you know how to set goals, and from the looks of it you are persistent enough, it is very good.

1 Like