Investizo.com SCAM! They will cancelled your profits with nonsense reason!

Beware of this Scammer Broker! They will cancel your profits and give you such reason “technical failure of quoting mechanism!” Obviously, it is their trading platform issue!!

Thanks for warning. This broker has a small presence over the internet but from what I could find it is an offshore broker and is not regulated.

I have deposited EUR 500 at 2 weeks ago and i have loss about 120 from trades. I have tried to withdraw my balance of capital but they ignored my withdraw request and don’t reply my email since 2 weeks until now. Anyone can help me? Please beware of this broker!

to JamesEric:

Dear JamesEric, kindly send us your account number to check.

As I know, we had now such cases. Our team checked all deposits and we didn’t found such transaction. We are not processing EUR deposits yet.

To rainsom:

Dear rainsom, the Company offered you remuneration for detected malfunctions of software. We offered you to transfer 1000 USD to your bank account plus 10,000.00 USD as investment of company to your trading. The amount of remuneration is described in our Terms of Use. Our Company always give remuneration for detected malfunction, this is a part of our bug-bounty program.

In your reply, you confirmed that you had detected malfunction and want 20,000.00 USD only.

Moreover, I would like to remind you point 3.3 of Terms of Use accepted by you, saying:

“The Client is under no circumstances allowed to use technical failures and eventual vulnerability of the operation of the Trading Platform for making profits. Upon detection of such facts, the Company reserves the right to compensate for losses caused by the Client’s actions at the expense of the Client. ”

P.S. We are ready to negotiate our offer to you and increase investment amount up to 20,000.00 USD to your PAMM account.

You have ignored my email for so many days and now finally replied in here ? You have time to spread message here but no time to check withdraw request ? Its strange!

NP… Please give us your e-mail and screen of your e-mail, that you’ve sent for us.

May be you use wrong e-mail?..

Broker always had the right to cancelled the profits with fully utilized the reason of “Terms” when they are losing money to client. For trader perspective this is SCAM, i am requesting 20k USD profits out of 64k USD but you only offered 1,000 USD for remuneration for discovered malfunction. Is ok if you don’t pay, i just want to share the true story here to all babypips fellows. Therefore, your broker is not regulated. To all babypips fellow can search on wikifx, trustpilot, forexbrokerz, forexpeacearm, scamwatcher

The Client is under no circumstances allowed to use technical failures and eventual vulnerability of the operation of the Trading Platform for making profits. Upon detection of such facts, the Company reserves the right to compensate for losses caused by the Client’s actions at the expense of the Client.

We are glad to everyone who is ready to look for bugs in our platform, we will gladly share 1k $ for this.

In other cases, we pay only for trading success according to our rules.

Hi There, can you show us here how did you know your client are using technical failures program ? The fact is the i already profit roughly 60k USD and you said its platform bugs ? This is not SCAM than what else ? So do you think 1k USD is reasonable price to settle 60k USD bill ? We let the people in babypips here to give some advice and comment.

Read above :slight_smile.

All questions have been discussed with you

Well discussed but NOT problem solved.Cancelled_Profits

Read above

1. In fact, the client already profits roughly 60K USD but you insists claimed its client using “technical failures program” or the platform bugs so you use this reason to have the right to FORFIET all your client profits.

1.1 Show the proof that you claimed its platform bugs or “technical failures program”
1.2 Also is that the fair or reasonable enough to your client to share 1k USD to settle 60k USD profits that has been FORFIET ?
1.3 SUCCESS or NON SECCESS trade is depend how you judge. Where is the client right and the safer of funds ? and how Client have confidence on you ?

I need solid solution for WIN WIN and NOT discussion please.

Read above

This broker are still scam people around ? :rofl: