Irish girl with big plans!

Hello BabyPips traders

My name is Ava and love trading the Forex, it has always been something I have done on the side (day job is teaching) but have decided I want to take it to the next level and eventually replace my job and trade full time… Big Plans… No Illusions!

As part of that, I am going back to basics to refresh my knowledge and actively involve myself in the forum to enhance my learning.

Looking forward to what I find here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome, best of luck with your training and trading. You will learn a lot here.

1 Like

Thanks Teejy

Can never stop learning!

Definitely!

Trading full time is always the goal of new traders
I myself now work part time
I now work 3 days and I can tell you even that has had a huge change on my quality of life !
If I keep making progress I could do this full time

2 Likes

Hi Ava! Welcome to babypips! What do you teach?

It’s nice to get involved in the forum. I feel a bit sad trading because there’s nobody to talk to haha. I go on here to rest and chat a bit.

Hello Ava, it’s nice to hear from you and the big plans you have with regards to forex trading. If you intend to go full-time into trading, you should ensure you attain mastery of a strategy that would work best for you. Since you aren’t a newbie, you probably already know what works for you and what doesn’t.

Welcome Ava. Big plans are great! I hope you follow through with them.

Welcome Ava, it’s always good to learn more.

Hello Ava! Welcome back to forex trading! Good luck on your new journey and we hope to learn from you as well!