Iron Man's Trading Journal

Hi babypips! I am Iron Man. As I was reading thru the threads, I came across @macilme journal. I am really inspired with his use of trello (which I really didn’t know existed until now) so with that I am starting my own trading journal. I will not be updating in this forum regularly but I will still post important updates here from time to time, rather I will update the board regularly. You can find it here at Jarvis. The purpose of the journal is to record everything and make myself responsible and all of you my accountablity partners. If you have any comments or questions regarding a card on the board, just post below and I’m looking forward to discuss it with you.

With that let’s get started with Day 0.

3 Likes

Hey @leapOfFaith, looks like I got a partner :blush:
Good to see you’re starting your Journal, it’s a really good decision and Trello helps quite a lot with that…
I’ll surely be following your progress here… good luck and Godspeed on your FX journey my friend :slight_smile:

Edit: I really just checked out your board, beautiful family you got there man, hope it all works out and you can give them the life you want for them…

One other thing I noticed though is that you seem to be trading with really high leverage, that’s a really high risk strategy, I hope you know how likely it is for your balance to take really bad hits if you make just a few losing trades and are prepared for that eventuality.

If your balance which currently is twice what you started with can double after three trades. it can return to zero just as quickly.

2 Likes

@leapOfFaith @macilme The two of you have really beautiful boards and nice records of your charts. I think I’ll try to find the time to learn how to use Trello so I can better analyze my own trades too. Great job on your journals, you put in a lot of time and effort in them it seems.

1 Like

Thanks, you too have a great FX journey. About the use of high leverage, i understand where you are coming from. I also plan to lower the use of it to better have risk management but on the trades I did, i really needed the leverage because they were indices but I made the trades with high probability that it won;t go against me. Having said that, I know it was still a probability so in the future, I’ll trade more conservatively. Thank you for the feedback, I’ll still be checking on your journal from time to time. Happy pipping!

1 Like

Thank you. I also read your journal before making mine and I must say congrats on doing a great job trading. I hope your winnings continue and I hope you find the self control to stop trading when its suppose to be no trading time before your wife gets mad at you. :slight_smile: Happy pipping!

Thank you! Hope I can be more disciplined too :slight_smile: I’d probably do much better if I took the time to record the trades like you do and have more discipline.