Is 20mins aday enough to learn and trade?

No, it is not enough. You need to spend countless hours in learning about forex. Please, don’t be one of those people that are over-confident and face losses in the market. If you want to be successful, then you need to give the amount of time required in the market.

1 Like

This is true, definitely harder than I thought - I have a number of cracks, but still have a ways to go before complete separation -

Please guide me :frowning:

@slimshady you need some schoolin’!!

Go to the Education Tab and start the school of pipsology!!

Initially it may feel daunting when you realize how many classes there are but they are broken down into “bite size” lessons. Tremendously informative, goes fairly quickly… I’m approx. 3/4 through and have learned a lot!!

Good luck!

KC

Also, be a frequent user of the search function in the top bar! You will access a veritable goldmine of intell!! Dig in!!

There is no fix time to learn trading so saying that 20 min will be enough is not good.

You should spend as much time you had spare for learning purpose. In just 20 minutes how can you learn. This is very short time. you have to see market mood, then do analysis after it you will do trading. Trading results will tell how much you trade right or long. Trading may take few seconds or hours but prior steps need some time .

20 minutes a day is nowhere near enough time to learn.
I spend 3-5 hours a day(and I have a full time job, 3 businesses and 3 kids under 5)