Is AAAFx a good broker?

Hi everyone)I am just thinking these days about opening a live account with AAAFx .Has anyone here have some an experience of trading a live account with AAAFx? If yes ,are they good in trading,withdrawls,deposits etc.So far i have read many positive reviews about AAAFx on forums but again it,s quite hard to believe who is saying the truth or who belongs to the working staff of AAAFx.So that,s why i have opened this thread.
Secondly AAAFx is regulated by MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) ,is this regulatory authority is trustworthy or it,s another joke like CySEC?
Thanks and waiting for your replies.
Safe Trading.

If you are choosing a broker because of the regulatory bodies behind, dude you will fail. Just look into the broker, find out about their trading conditions, make the least deposit, test your strategies, make a few withdrawals and see how it goes for you. Only you have your best interest at heart. Only you can see what is good for you.

I have always tried to emphasize this.

Hey there, I think you have it a bit mystaken. Mifid is a directive that all the EU coutries have to abide by. Cysec is a different story - it is broker’s heaven like it or not, so their regulation is a bit…so to say …flexible.
AAAfx on the other hand is regulated in Greece, and I haven’t read in the news, any banks or financial institution to be going bizarre - they tend to be pretty strict! So I call that save enough.
So far no issues, wither with withrawals, or deposits, all’s been executed in the reasonable realm of time.
What about you? Did you open your trading account?

Yes If you want to choose a good Forex Broker then you should choose a broker with good conditions and how they work and how their withdrawl system works.

I think you all should beware your broker - 1pipforex is not registered or legit in any way.
guys, get serious, regulations to make up for good transactions. Take for example, my broker, aaafx.

totally agree with you!! You could not have said it better :wink:
So, are you also with aaafx beegeez? how are you trading? manual or auto-trading…

first you search in google for aaafx broker’s review then you will get some idea about them and also search regulations, spread and EA Plugin performance. if you got all that broker will good to trade

well thats also another way to approach things! :slight_smile: or simply talk here and we can share our experience with the broker. At the end, marketdeal, did you open an account with it? What’s the status quo?

HI,

I had a good experience with AAAFx when trading on Zulu. In fact, I also used their platform to trade minilots for 1 month before moving onto commodity trading. My experience was positive. Regarding regulation, its the largest broker in Greece (if I am not mistaken) and MIFid directive can be trusted.

Good for you mate! Are you still trading with zulutrade? who are following…pls share your experience with us the public :wink:

First try with Demo Account!! Once you are satisfied with that you can go for live account right!

That is totally correct ! Always know your platform and what you can utilize until you get the whole picture right!
Btw, who are you following? I assume you are a follower?

I hear a plenty of trader make 90% win on demo account and when switch to live, they lose all money… Be careful :smiley:

No this is totally not true! it totally depends on how you trade and what risk you are getting yourself involved in. There are also lots of many traders and followers that are actually making good returns :wink:

Actually, I am not trading with Zulu anymore. I may in future because I like the concept. I traded for about 2 months live with positive gains but nothing to rave about as I feel there are much successful followers out there. Now, the sole reason for opening a live account was research. I wanted to compare its feature with other social trading platforms. In a nutshell,
I found that zulu still needs to update its ranking criteria as several 100% success gurus are outranking consistent earners. Maybe, the ranking should give more weight to consistence performance with low drawdowns. Perhaps, the current ranking system is good for marketing purpose because retail forex traders are attracted to “get rich quick” options or they are risk-takers. As I speak, I can screen 10 Zulu vetrans with less than 25% drawdown (all ranked above 100), which is a good sign showing that ranking algo is changing for good. Hopefully. Another social trading model that I like is of tradeslide.

Actually, I am not trading with Zulu anymore. I may in future because I like the concept. I traded for about 2 months live with positive gains but nothing to rave about as I feel there are much successful followers out there. Now, the sole reason for opening a live account was research. I wanted to compare its feature with other social trading platforms. In a nutshell,
I found that zulu still needs to update its ranking criteria as several 100% success gurus are outranking consistent earners. Maybe, the ranking should give more weight to consistence performance with low drawdowns. Perhaps, the current ranking system is good for marketing purpose because retail forex traders are attracted to “get rich quick” options or they are risk-takers. As I speak, I can screen 10 Zulu vetrans with less than 25% drawdown (all ranked above 100), which is a good sign showing that ranking algo is changing for good. Hopefully. Another social trading model that I like is of tradeslide.

Hey there well, it is true I would say - the ranking does not represent the whole picture that would satisfy every trading risk taste, but let me tell you something - it is not possible to cover all the possibilities, this is at least what I am thinking. For the rest, you can do what I always do - use the advanced search and refine the traders even more.
Regardless that, returns are pretty easy - with limited risk factor’s of course!