after recent issues with US based brokers for non US
residents I am checking various options. AAAFX is on my
list but their website is very basic. Not much info, funding,
withdrawal, FAQ, etc.
Also should Greece go bust :eek: what’s going to happen to
my funds? EU member or not I do not have much trust in
this situation. The October Vanity Fair article about Greece is
rather bleak.

I got the same questions as you, cause i was interested in opening a zulutrade account with them.
Heres the info I got after sending them an email:
Deposit methods, wire and credit card
For withdrawal, they take a fund of $25 and it usually takes 3-4 working days.
They are regulated under the Hellenic Capital Markets Commission, website they directed me to was hcmc.gr/pages/index.asp They say that all deposits up to 10,000 euros are guaranteed under EU laws.
I suggest you email them if you have any questions, they responded pretty fast…
I have opened a micro account with 500 euros just to test them, but I only use them for zulutrade and not manual trading. I can let you know of its progress if you are interested, I dont have prob sharing the info

let me know of its progress

and do i have to pay for withdrawal

and what type used for withdrawal

is it wire or credit card

where in that page the name of the company that are trusted

Firstly, I made a mistake, the guarantee for capital is for 30.000 euro and not 10.000.
The company is listed under market participants>market intermediaries>investment firms, on the bottom of the page, the name is triple A experts.
I dont know why the name is different, maybe it has to do something with local registries etc. some companies do this.
If you click on the name it shows every detail, what transaction types are authorized to do, address, registration number etc.
They told me theres a fee for withdrawal, $25, but its best that you ask yourself…method I think its only wire transfer, at least this is what im gonna use when I withdraw

never heard of em.