Is AxiTrader a good fx broker?

Hi everybody,

is anybody using AxiTrader? any good or bad comments?

Type Axitrader in the search box, top right, for existing threads about this

2 Likes

@eddieb
LOL
get boring doesn’t it mate
i wonder if there is a way to somehow advise all the newbies before asking that they should type this stuff into the search bar
it’s a catch 22 isn’t it

it’s a headache to keep telling them
but
when they are new they dont’ know and you can’t have a go at them for it

which is why i suggested that babypips make an introduction video or course that covers all that basic BS we dont’ want to answer
Swear to god, Imagine how much crap and duplication can be eliminated from this site if people just used the search bar

i mean just these 2 questions alone

is [brokers name] a good broker
and
What is a Pip

these 2 subjects alone would clear out like 70% of the duplication on this site

When do these questions stop being asked… huh ?

do you think i never tried the search bar before typing a question here? do you think i’m stupid?

that information wasn’t enough thats why i chose to ask the same thing again so that may be i’ll be able to get some personalized answers from some of the helpful people here.

i’m not trying to be disrespectful or anything here but if its boring for you, just don’t reply.

1 Like

@eranasuriya
Hi mate,
hang on a second before you take things the wrong way ok

now firstly, I ASSUME You’re talking to me, but in the future so we don’t have to assume , Put an @ symbol before a name and address the post to a person so we don’t have to assume… ok
makes things easier

Next… You said this…

and… i’m also not being disrespectful… ok
but, why do you think i replied, instead of sitting in the background ?
Answer. because i wanted to help you

BUT PLEASE, I URGE YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING… OK
RE This

and Specifically this part of it.

ok
Now mate, CLEARLY FOR SAYING THIS… YOU ARE NOT STUPID ok
because i think we can both agree that Not searching the search bar before asking is stupid

but here’s the thing
There are many stupid people on this site, if you want me to be honest,
You are clearly not one of them (but… i was not aware of that before)

you see, this is a very common question, what you have asked
and i kid you not when i tell you that HUNDREDS of stupid people ask this before using the search bar

so… by that reckoning, You just happen to be a Smart person Amongst Stupid people :stuck_out_tongue:
so, how am i expected to know

i mean… i agree mate, if everyone used that search bar and only then, asked, that’s great, we would then take a different approach each time, but… the majority don’t do that.
so… you now understand where i’m coming from … right

since you are not stupid, i can say this frankly and i will.
since the majority of people are too stupid to use the search bar, and THIS IS THE NATURE OF THIS SITE AND IT’S VISITORS
when a newbie asks this question, you can’t exactly just come out and tell them they are stupid… right ?
so we have to be somewhat “Delicate” in our approach
and if we are, they don’t take it personally

but you see, when someone like you comes across who CLEARLY see’s the stupidity in it. then, you get offended

Mate, you are a minority amongst a Majority… ok that’s why it happened and that’s why i replied

SO… NOW THAT THAT IS CLEARED UP
LET ME START OVER AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTION… OK

and let me answer WITH THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE SEARCH BAR… ok

Axi Trader are an average brokerage, in my understand , i wouldn’t say they are outstanding .
as with any broker, be cautious and test the broker out

so that’s my response
but can you see how , if i approach the question knowing that people have not been to the search bar, and then , knowing that i have to type this answer in EVERY SINGLE TIME,
can you see how that gets pretty bloody boring :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s what happpened mate… ok
Please dont’ take it personally
Please accept my apology

it’s just one of those things we have to try and accomodate.
Trust me if i had my way on this site , i would get rid of all the stupid people so that the site is only made up of Smart people and serious and committed people, but if that was the case, the site would have like 20 members :stuck_out_tongue:
so… yeah… you get the point.

be cool

i don’t like writing a whole lot and waste a lot of time like you did but let me address each and every stupid points u raised.

first, i don’t have to use @ and direct it specifically to someone because do u see they have given a separate ‘Reply’ button for each post? that means if i click on the reply button on ur post, i’ll be replying to you. see below, that’s what i’m doing right now.

if you don’t understand this, i don’t consider you as a person who has the right skills or the experience to be “helping”(as you say) others.

moving on to ur second point which is the part i’ve highlighted in red below

LOL, if you wanted to help you should have directly give me an answer, not typing a comment to eddieb saying its getting boring and asking people to search it.

you are saying hundreds of STUPID people have raised this common question, that means hundreds of people who are using this site are stupid and you are the only brave guy in here. haha, i’m glad you feel this way. the only thing i’ve got to say to this is- a person who is gone crazy doesn’t know he’s gone crazy, he thinks others has gone crazy. (hope you’ll be able understand what i’m trying to say :stuck_out_tongue:)

just remember this, people come here, raising a question, because they need help, not to be judged by you on how stupid they are.

Anyway, thanks for answering my question. looking at your answer though, i assume that you have been to the search bar too on this. let me ask you this, have ever used AxiTrader? I dont think so, because if you have, you will never type it like ‘Axi Trader’. however, here is the thing, i didn’t want you or anybody to reply me with the knowledge that they gathered by reading someones posts. I was expecting answers from the people who have actually used this broker and who has experience with them. Just remember, if you don’t know something, don’t give your opinion on it. a smart person will never do that.

i’ve read some of the comments you’ve written on others posts. all i can say is you have been nothing but helping people here. all you have done is criticizing people by being so arrogant. i mean take a look at your reply on this post and take a look at some other people’s reactions. My first month in Forex review. do you think being blunt is nice? you are a horrible person.

finally, what i have to say is, this site will be better off with hundreds of stupid people, than having 20 of smart people like you. at least they know how to treat somebody with respect.

And please don’t reply anymore bcos i’m not gonna waste my time on this anymore. if you are smart i expect you to do the same. and also, please don’t try to help people like this in the future. LOL

Oh… I SEE
LMFAO

Have a nice day… Good bye

You see mate… Comments like this

HEHE, this was my favourite… YOU don’t consider ME the right person with the right skilsl
WHO ARE YOU ??? hehe

Ok mate, whatever you say… good bye

these comments earn you no respect in my books
so i’ll leave you to it

oh and JUST TO BE CLEAR

RE THIS COMMENT

EXACTLY RIGHT IT DOES
SO JUST TO BE EVEN MORE CLEAR

THEY ARE ABSOLUTE FIRETRUCKIN IDIOTS… OK

You might not like to hear that, but it’s the truth
and the reality is … you are asking those idiots for advice

Now, i tried to make this right with you, because there was a misunderstanding
i also took you as being somewhat intelligent . clearly i was wrong

HAVE A NICE DAY MATE
ENJOY LOSING YOUR MONEY
in the future you might learn form this … Hopefully

oh , i won’t … don’t worry
you’ll be speaking to a moderator

tell them your concerns ok

have a nice day

Don’t take anything he says the wrong way. He’s just trying to open your eyes a little more, and if you don’t take offense to everything he says then you’ll see that he’s actually trying to help

1 Like

Exactly,
thank you @justshell for trying to explain it , i appreciate it

but i was thinking that @Penelopip could have a chat to him, i mean the last thing we want is to have an out of control post again… right ?

and after all his points, i figured, i’ll just drop it

in any case, i hope he gets it
but whether he does or not, I’m not helping him anymore

i did genuinely think he was one of the smarter ones, Seriously… when he said to me , i’m not an idiot… i was like … Oh yeah… of course.
i mean he just got caught up in that whole thing where we always talk to people who ask stupid questions.

i tried to make it right
he didn’t get it, WHAT CAN I DO

anyway mate, i leave this to penelopip
thanks for trying… appreciate it
be cool