Is babypip shooting its foot or what

Capture

i clicked an ad here in the forum and was directed to this site
they have a forum also where anybody can post anything

I’ve never seen these adverts. All I see lately is FXCM and IG. Plus Which?, Cosmos, Carphone Warehouse, AXI, Think Markets etc.

Maybe this ad appeared because of your individual browsing history?

i clicked it from here
i think advertisement has become target driven
whenever you click an ad that ad keeps following you like an ugly girl looking for a date
they follow you anywhere pushing things on you

You should be using Google Chrome and then this.

I’ve never seen an ad on here in my life.

1 Like

man
you are well protected from the ugly girl that is looking for a date
:rofl:

Thanks for the feedback @zrrsys regarding the advertisement. That ad isn’t something we’ve actively approved. In addition to broker ads, we run Google AdSense, which allows random, 3rd party advertisers access to our website to display their ads. We’re allowed to filter these ads after the fact, but as you can imagine, thousands of ads are targeted at our website at any one time, and it’s a tedious job to stay on top of all of the ads that are directed at us. They change often. Many advertisers have over 100 ads each that need review, but again, out of the box, they’re allowed as long as they meet Google’s ad policy. We maintain a review process that happens monthly to remove unwanted ads. As you’ve experienced, sometimes the matching of the ads to our website is completely wrong.

Hopefully that gives you a better understanding of how certain ads make it to the surface of our website. Also, we rely strictly on ad revenue to keep the lights on, the servers running, our staff paid. We’d most appreciate you whitelisting our website if you do use ad blockers while you surf the web.

Thanks!

1 Like

sure will , babypips is very informative and does good service