Is Blu FX scam?

Lol that’ll keep my subscription churning for a long time. Itll take ages to make 5%, let alone 10%.

What size account do you have? Hows blufx going for you?

1 Like

How long have you been with blufx and what size account are you trading? Hows your % return last month or have you changed your strategy to more swing trading?

Hello gregchase I’m new to trading and I would like your mentorship…

Hello dear Pinggx. I am still considering it. At my age i am not one to rush into things. But so far @gregchase @johncheng and many others are subscribed with them and no complaints to worry about. At this point i wouldnt say they are a scam, but i just need more time to put myself together and commit.

That reminds me. If i am in a loss with my account. I am in a loss from my starting capital but i haven’t hit 10% draw-down and i renew my subscription, will i continue from where i stopped in loss or will i be taken back to the starting capital?

FYI to everyone:

Current margin requirements reflect recent Covid -19 conditions and are approximately 60% higher than the previous average requirement level in 2020

Blu FX is certainly interesting, but not sure if the drawdown is floating or only closed trades?

1 Like

Closed bro. A feature i love.

Nah bro. it depends on your setup and strategy. At the end of the day, there are people making 10% and more in a month with Blufx following their respective formulas so we can all say what we want to say or we can make money. I choose to make money.

My issue is that I always risk 1% per trade. With leverage of 1:100 and my strategy SL, on average I usually have a lot size of 1-2. But with 1:3 leverage, my lot size will need to be 0.2-0.3.

Hi, please is there anything I can do to trade USDZAR with blufx…thats my main pair and it’s officially not allowed…thats why I haven’t opened an account tiwht them yet…cos that’s a major limitation for me

Hello am new here and I was hoping to get more info on blufx. What is the highest to withdraw like are there limits to what you can withdraw

Ive read somehere that when you grow your account to £200k then you can hold your trades over the weekend, is this true?
And does the leverage increase when you reach the next stages of account growth?

Thanks

1 Like

You’d be taken back to the starting balance when you renew. But if you don’t want to wait then you can refinance

@Hiyanz unfortunately we dont allow exotic pairs. Only the major and minor pairs (28 in total) and gold

@tamaki There is only a minimum of 5%. If you make more, you can withdraw more. It’s all up to you. A lady made over 20% in march for example.

From what we see on the website, you can trade during the asian session at stage 3 with that amount. But if you continue with the company for 6 months consecutively and dont break the rules, you’d be allowed to hold over the weekend and also open during the asian session despite the stage you are on

Thanks for your reply. But I must want to be sure
Assuming I get my 25000 in my account and I make a profit of $12000 - $15000 the 5℅ here means that I can withdraw all of my profit or half?

I understand your concerns bro. You will need to see if your strategy can fit with their leverage and terms. I t works for a good number of people but admittedly not everyone. But is it doable in a reasonable amount of time? YES.
I am on the 50k account now. Its not bad. I am about to hit 7% in a 2 months time frame as i am considering account growth at 10%

You can withdraw all. The company will keep half and you will keep half. Please note that its 5% blocks so if those amounts you mentioned are in 5% blocks like 10,15,20,50% then you can withdraw everything.

Please give examples in $sign so I can understand better thanks

In simple terms, you can withdraw all the amount you make from the figures you had given before. I hope you are clear now.