Is Blu FX scam?

I tried to register and was asked for a referral code. Where do I find or get one from please?

1 Like

Hi greg,

1. How long have you been with blufx?
  2. Whatā€™s your current allocated capital at the moment?
    3.Whatā€™s your average monthly performance in %?
  3. Letā€™s I am at 200k capital, my buying power is at 600k right?
  4. If letā€™s say you gain 20% for the month, can I chose not to be upgraded to next stage and choose to withdraw all profits?
  5. Thereā€™s no target period/dates to achieve 5%? So it can take letā€™a say 45 days?

Hi @themihigo, itā€™s not mandatory to sign up with a referral code. Let me know if you still need assistance with the registration

Hi @Shancus

1. Yes at stage 3($200k), your buying power is $600k. Leverage still remains at 3:1
  2. Yes thatā€™s your sole decision to make. You can decide to upgrade to higher books or withdraw all your profit share. You have absolute freedom to do what is best for you
  3. There is no time limit to hit the 5% target. All you have to do is to keep your subscription active and hit the target at your own pace

Hey shancus.
I joined last year. Iā€™m presently at stage 2. I have some projects outside Forex that I use my profits for so I usually withdraw it all. It was sometime this year I left some profits to get to stage 2. Since we are not given a time frame, Iā€™m not in a rush to speed up the process. I average 9% monthly I also have had a month or two where I didnā€™t reach the target 5%. Thatā€™s Forex right? Sometimes we all go through rough patches

I understand the importance of psychology , but, an ā€˜In houseā€™ psychologist ? hmmm, I would be looking at an independent one if needed.

Yes. Like @Zeakayfx said, you donā€™t need one of you werenā€™t referred by someone. Just go ahead and register. We hope to have you onboard soon.

1 Like

Hey guys. I hope this month has been good for us all so far. I just had my withdrawal for the month processed as tomorrow is a weekend and I donā€™t want to take my chances. I was hoping to withdraw 10% as Iā€™m currently around 8% but this week hasnā€™t had clear trends for me. The market has been choppy. In any case, Iā€™m grateful.

2 Likes

@TraderAtlas mind me asking where BluFX gets their capital? The fund obviously has millions and millions of dollars in order to fund over 3,000 traders with a minimum of 25,000. Iā€™m sure some here would feel more comfortable knowing where the money backing them is coming from.

Hello Joey.
We are a privately held company and we have private investors that back up the fund.

Yes bro. I made it with some days left. I am waiting for 25th. Got some bills to take care of. The market was dull for me too, last week.

1 Like

Hello!
One small request to BF traders. Please tell the typical day spread for the currency pairs that you use. Iā€™m interested in EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and USD/JPY but others are also welcome.
Thanks!

Between 1.5-1.8. I havenā€™t paid much attention to it as itā€™s reasonable and better than the previous broker they were working with. Itā€™s an STP broker so it varies with the time of day.

What was so special about last weekend? Canā€™t a withdrawal for the month be processed whenever one hits the 5% minimum target?

1 Like

Hello,Iā€™m from Nigeria and Iā€™m interested in joining.
Iā€™m a swing trader and I trade the daily timeframe,my only issue is I enter trades just few minutes before the close of the daily candle,I would like to know if I would be allowed to trade at that time?

Hey nice to meet you. Unfortunately that falls in the Asian session and we are not allowed to trade Asian sessions unless we opt for account growth and get to stage 3 or 4. i cant remember which stage as im typing this now. the other one is if we use their services for up to 6 months. then we are given a loyalty benefit which allows trading during the Asian session. I hope this info helps. Good Luck.

Ok. You can withdraw the 5% out of your trading account whenever you hit it. But the ā€œpayoutā€ to your bank or wherever else you choose is done on the 25th of every month. In order to get paid in the 25th of letā€™s take for example July, you have to withdraw the cash out of your account by 20th of July max. So anyone who withdraws from the 21st of July to 20th of August would be paid on the 25th of August. Was I clear enough?

Thanks you

1 Like

I donā€™t think they are a scamā€¦ but they arenā€™t exactly the best prop firm out there, there are better ones.

If things seem to be too good to be true then it might be a scam. Be cautious of scams and think twice before investing.

1 Like