Is Blu FX scam?

Hi there,

Can you explain to me how the 25K funded account works. Since it says “no account growth” but I’m assuming that means no extra capital is added if you make 5% afterwards? I.e. you don’t progress to 50k etc. But I assume this 25K we can still build it up regardless? Is that right??

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

“No growth” for that account type means that even if you keep 10% which is the required profit amount to get your capital compounded, it won’t be compounded. You can build it up if you wish. But you could later upgrade to the 50k account if you want to pursue account growth.

They aren’t the best? There are better ones? Really? All those other folks that give you demo accounts with server issues and claims that they are copied to real accounts? For online prop firms, I dare say they are the best!

Well, it doesn’t seem too good to be true so the coast remains clear. They have rules we have to follow. The leverage we are given isn’t what the average retail trader is used to. I can go on and on about other things but you get the point that they are not too good to be true.

1 Like

Hi everyone, am really glad I found this thread about Blufx. So I chanced upon Blufx some weeks ago during my research into credible prop firms online. Blufx’s model appealed to me greatly so decided to seek others’ opinion about the firm which eventually landed me here. Just have a few questions if you don’t mind me asking?

Please I realized there is a 0.50 lot cap in stage 1; can I open multiple positions as long as my margin can allow or I have to necessarily stick to what is on the product table?

Hi,

Anyone out there know if BubbleTX are a legit broker. They say they are working out of Zurich?

Thanks

@HusseinMoh yes you can open more if your margin allows you to do so per time. We have a blog post on that which you can search for through our website.

@Billybootneck this thread is for Blufx and not bubbletx so I don’t think you’d find the answers you are looking for here. Perhaps you should create a new thread and ask. Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you Sir; yes I recently read your trading parameters on the Blog site and it was quite helpful. I think BluFx will be a good fit for me compared to others; I believe trading with low leverage is the right way to go. Should be taking the plunge to join very soon :hugs:

1 Like

I read on the BluFX T&C:

6.7 • Hedging is not allowed. 2 or more opposing positions that result in margin limit breaches are deemed to be unauthorised trading activities.Traders may not use EA’s, scripts or robots. Nor may traders engage in copy trades, hedging or following other traders’ entry and exit signals. All trades must be based on the traders own analysis and decisions.

Are these terms absolute? Because my system is an algorithmic trading system developed based on the JForex platform and can issue trades on MT4. I’ve been trading LIVE on JForex for 1 year and 7 month with good results. But it sometimes opens opposing positions that look like hedging but they’re not. And my total position size never exceeded 2 lots. The system is mine. Not copy or follow others.

I believe my system has a shot at Blu FX but I’m not sure this term would prevent me from qualifying.

Hello there…How do I find blufx on meta 4 trader or do they have another platform you can trade on?

Hello. I’m considering making payment for the $25k package but I’ll like to know what happens if I don’t close all my trades before 9pm and also if at the end of the month I make about 8% instead of 5 or 10% profit.
By the way, I’m from Nigeria. Can I make use of my NIMC as a verification document?

@usalchemist So long as your system doesn’t hedge, you’re good to go. Once your positions are hedged it means you’ve engaged in authorized trading as stated in Blufx Terms which will subsequently get you penalized.

2 Likes

@TenthAvenue Blufx is not a broker so can’t be found on Mt4; the broker BluFx traders currently trade through is Eternity Global.

2 Likes

Thank you so much…If you don’t mind me asking…Is Blufx actually legit?

@TenthAvenue Yes without any shred of doubt. They always pay out my profit split so I can definitely attest to the legitimacy of this prop firm. You can check out the Review section on their website or join their Facebook group (Blufx Traders) to verify for yourself, cheers :blush:

1 Like

@holarindey It is your responsibility to manually close your trades at 9:00pm London time Monday to Friday if you’re trading on the lite account. If you consistently leave your trades open outside the authorized trading hours, you will get penalized according to Blufx terms.

If you make 8% profit before your subscription expires, you can request to withdraw 5% profit. The remaining 3% profit will be carried over to your next subscription cycle.

If you’re not too sure about your documents, you can simply request their support team to verify your documents first before you pay; that’s what I did. Even if you pay for a package and for some reasons your documents can’t be verified you will be refunded. Hope this helps :+1:t3:

1 Like

Definitely. Thank you so much

1 Like

Welcome mate, cheers

@HusseinMoh Unless you are the type of trader who likes very big stops and makes lots of pips then BluFX won’t suit you. Their leverage and lot size is very limiting.

@ChrisJfx I beg to differ; I signed up with them not too long ago and am already up 3% on my account. I usually risk between 10-30 pips per trade with at least 1:3 RR. Their parameters rather shapes you into a more disciplined trader. Your ability to make consistent returns in the market is not dependant on high leverage.

1 Like