Is Blu FX scam?

@ChrisJfx Is it the same BluFx am trading with? That’s falsehood; you need to be well researched mate. In any case, on what basis do you make such assertion?

@Eagle.fx The only good thing they have going is you will have to lose a lot of pips to hit their max drawdown. You can’t even hold trades over the weekend.

@ChrisJfx FYI, I am part of BluFx loyalty club so am able to hold trades over the weekend if I have to. Aside from that, weekend holding is allowed in Stage 4.

Consider checking the reviews on FPA. You will know better.

Suppose I want to purchase a trading account of $25000

1. What is the maximum lotsize am to use per trade/position?.

2. Am I allowed to more than 20% profit in a month?.

3. Supposing I make more than 100% on my 25k trading account; will I be able to withdraw it by the end of that month?.

@TraderAtlas Hi Greg & TraderAtlas I’m interested in joining, please can you explain if 10% is the minimum to get your capital compounded how can it then not happen? Also if the drawdown is 10% and you have 30k is it 3k or still 2500? Thanks

Hey everyone looking forward to join, one question to atlas, are scalpers welcome?? How are the spreads for most major pairs

On the 25k lite what is the maximum lot size that can be opened and how many?

How much is their lot size. How many 1lot can you open?

Did you finally register/start, what is your experience so far

please what is the maximum lot size one can use to trade the $25,000 account in blufx?

Hello holarindey …did you pay for the funding eventually? I am a Nigerian and I wud like to know how it went with em …thanks

Hello Jessica I am Nigeria. I’d love to know if blufx is for real in Nigeria .they don’t have a website or app?

Are you Nigerian Jessica ?

can you share the ones you you have tried, would like to look at some.

Please whats the contact for the support team.

Never had problems with FTMO and got paid out every month.

What did you do to become part of their loyalty member?