Is Blu FX scam?

John,
Thank you for the information. Yes, we all seek additional sources of income based on our skills. I would like to generate a consistent income trading.
Just one question. Do you have enough “buying power” with Blufx? It appears micro lots are traded. Micros don’t work good with scalp trading. It appears u have to catch some big moves to make enough money to overcome the monthly fee?!:thinking:

1 Like

You’re welcome bro.I think you do have enough buying power with what they haveto offer. The leverage is 1:3.so the buying power is much. A 25,000 usd account has a buying power of 75,000 usd while the 50,000 account has a buying power of 150,000 usd. I know they allow scalping but im not a scalper so i have never tried it. I wouldnt say i catch big moves but i made enough to hit the target in less than a month. This is my first month btw.

Hello mate. In Blufx we have scalpers and day traders who are finding success with our platform even with micro lots. We would be pleased to work with you if you decide to take the plunge with us

Why was it delayed? was it paid by wire transfer? also when you say it w"it was less than 1000," where you supposed to be paid more?

Yes, it was paid by wire transfer.
I mentioned it was less than $1000 because I was canceled before I could make more.
And it was a minor delay, nothing major

Thank you for the information. I have reviewed the samples on your website

Ok. some of the names you mentioned as prop funds are the types you can only trade with them at a physical location. Some on the list don’t give real accounts ever, only demos.Blue point shut down after about a year. Some are scammers on that list but i wont say no names. But beware of those who use words like “gaming, simulation or training.”
Do your research on them and invest wisely. Blufx is the only one that gives you real money with real risk from their end and allows you to trade from anywhere in the world.
Stay safe bro.

And a number of these firms sell training. Based on reviews and chat, it is obvious only a handful of these firms will advance your interests in a funded account. I like what I am seeing with Blufx. I am now on their email list and am receiving solicitations that are well written. I hoped they would offer a wider range of products to trade, like index futures

Yes dude. I am familiar with some of those names. All they are truly about is getting your money on education you can even get for free here in baby pips if you are diligent enough. Blufx means business but i doubt they would operate outside of forex. Maybe they would create another business arm for that as the current name carries FX.
was it index futures you were trading with Topstep?

Its been a rough week for me. My trades keep going south. I feel really down right now. I dont know what could be going wrong.

Exactly. Only a handful

Sorry man. Remember you have no pressures with Blufx. You can always take a break and continue from where you left off. Losing streaks happens sometimes even with the best of us. Its all part of the trade. Meanwhile, do you keep a trading journal that you can look through over the weekend?

Hi all , I am thinking of starting trading with blufx. Is it legit ?

Hi , is blufx legit , I m getting back in to trading after a gap of a year or so although was in tools of all the financial activity going on it the market . Is it worth to join blufx?

I’ve just chanced on Blufx, gone through their FAQ and a few reviews! Following this thread has given me a favorable view of Blufx!
It’s something I’ll definitely take a closer look at

2 Likes

I m also interested. But not sure due to many trading constraints like only London time’s and no hedging

1 Like

Thank you all for the info shared…I was in-between making a decision before reading through…considering I just resigned to face financials…thanks for your explanations thus far… @jessicaunu are you in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Hi Djmosh, choose the package that best suit your trading style. The lite package (25k) best suit scalpers and day traders, you can trade mostly London and New York sessions. The pro package(50k) allows you to hold trades overnight so if you are a swing trader you can go for that package. You can’t trade Asian sessions on both packages. However, if you manage to progress to Stage 3(200k), you earn 24 hour trade opening. If you have a good plan and you treat this as a business, taking the plunge will definitely be worth it.

2 Likes

Thank You Leonardjames for asking this question. I hope to sign up this week and was wondering if my voters card will be accepted as means of ID.

1 Like

Good Day Sir. I am have decided to join BluFX this week but would like know if blufx.com.ng that is BluFX Nigeria is legit, if it is a branch of BluFX UK and if i could sign up with them? I look forward to your prompt response. Thanks.