Is Blu FX scam?

Thanks bro. I keep a journal even though not so consistently. I am already giving it a rest and will resume in some days. I appreciate.

Hey man. Sure, they are legit. I have been a subscriber for some months now and i have also withdrawn a couple of times too. If you scroll up you will also find others too.

Ok. Its not only London. Its from the opening of London to the closing of New York session. This was decided based on their risk management system which can be found on the site. Prop funds that use only demo usually allow any trading session as they have no cash to lose in the first place. I hope you make the best decision. Stay Safe.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome bro. Kudos.

Hi @Hiyanz Im glad to be of help for an opportunity like this that has changed my life for the better. Do take your time if you need to, in making your decision. Blufx isnā€™t going anywhere. I am in Ghana although i have visited Nigeria once for a vacation i had.
Are you saying you resigned to face forex full time? have you been in forex for a long time now?

@jessicaunu I resigned to face financialsā€¦been doing Forex before for about 3 years now but delved into the corporate world and it didnā€™t gel with the work I was doingā€¦so now wanna face the financials properā€¦with more time for my Forex ā€¦

1 Like

Hello djmosh. Welcome back would be in order. I hope the market would be favourable to you as you return.Blufx is for real. Just check their terms and see if you are game with it. I am a beneficiary and i highly recommend them.

1 Like

Thats lovely. Its good to know that you are following your heart and finding what works for you. I can tell you that choosing to focus on one thing till you see it through is always a good thing. You can give Blufx a try.

@jessicaunu it sure is. Thanks a lotā€¦whatā€™s your IG handle so I can send a private message to make more personal enquires plsā€¦

1 Like

Any time mate. Feel free to reach me if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Hello Joe. Yes they are. You can sign up through the site. Cheers.

yes bro. Give it a go if you like what you see. its worth a shot.

Thanks. I sign up yesterday. Hoping to get the verification sorted and receiving my funded account today

On the CME, S&P e-minis, Nasdaq, and overnite preferred the Nikkei

okay. thats cool. I havent yet wrapped my head around those ones. Currency is enough headache for me. So the decision to choose Blufx among other similar prop funds was a bit easy for me.

Hello mate. Please go to our website and check out our terms and conditions website for further information.

@Hiyanz do take as much time as you need to maker an informed decison. we will be glad to have you work with us when you see fit.

@CoolestfineboyJoe congrats mate. You should have gotten your account before now. I wish you success in this decision you have made. it has been life transforming for some.

@jessicaunu okay thanksā€¦I do the same too when I need to focus betterā€¦

1 Like

@TraderAtlas thanks

Not yet john. Iā€™m still a bit skeptical and iā€™m observing.

like the other day, @michaelmyer revealed he made losses so i assume it went below his capital. How do they deal with losses made by traders? It doesnā€™t yet make sense to me.

oh okay. i understand your concern. However if you check the website in the ā€œour techā€ section youā€™d see where it is explained that an AI is used to sort of hedge the trades. Its kind of a revolutionary tech i think where it ensures they donā€™t lose out. Tbh, the only way they can continue to stay afloat these years with real money is through something like this. If you check other prop funds that offer subscription like blufx, they all use demo entirely or to an extent. Blufx uses only real accounts. You gotta love them.