Is Destek Markets a Good Broker?

I am a new in forex trade. I never trade online before but i have some experience in conventional currency trading; EUR/USD and GBP/USD. But I want to try trading forex. But which broker is better for beginners, i’m not sure.

A while ago i talked with a friend and he suggested me to try Destek Markets. According to my researches, Destek Markets is a Turk origin forex broker in Turkey. Since a year, they are in UK as well. (They are also regulated broker.) According to him, they are a safe broker. Although, i wasn’t sure to trade with themi, i created a demo account and want to see their support. everything goes well so far, espically they really make a great effort for teaching to me. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’ve been using their demo account for 3 weeks but i want to trade in real anymore. I have still some questions in my mind about them. Do you have any idea about Destek Markets? Do you think if a forex broker is FCA regualted, is it enough to start trading with them? What is the points to consider in the procces of selecting a right forex broker?

Thanks

Turkey, Turkey, you mean like the Bird, or the country. If it is the Bird, I would recommend Federal’s 3rd Degree load 3.5” 12-gauge 2-ounce load. If it is a broker in Turkey, what legal recourse do you have if they rip you off. In the states, well you won’t get much of your money back, but at least in the US they usually go to jail, so there is that. Now the UK is very tough, and prolly the safest, I think being a registered broker means more in the UK than the US.

The Ever Humorous VIPER

As a new FOREX trader allow me to share with you the same questions I had, a couple months ago.
Is the Broker regulated and where?
What kind of accounts does the Broker provide.
What is the amount of money I intend to deposit.
Why I’m going to trade(living, investing, educational, something new or trendy).
Do the signed papers correspond to their saying?
Do they provide constantly education to their clients?
Do I need only one Broker or it’s worth to have and a second one?
These questions help me a lot to start to fix the puzzle… and I’m still working on it.