Is Dogecoin a good investment in 2020?

Dogecoin is the most loved cryptocurrency today. It was named after the famous meme of the Shiba Inu dog that has attracted the attention of the blockchain community. It started as a simple joke, but the coin took an important place in the crypto sphere thanking its fans and charity activity. Today we will know about DOGE’s features, the coin’s future and Dogecoin Price Prediction for 2020.

What is Dogecoin?

Dogecoin was formed by using the codebase of Litecoin and its development was designed at providing an alternative to Bitcoin. It should’ve been a more accessible and friendly cryptocurrency.

Its most noticeable feature, however, is its mascot. The developers of Dogecoin chose a “fun” way towards its development.

The image of the crypto helped the coin to get attention in various social media. The coin turned famous even outside of the community of blockchain technology lovers.

Dogecoin Price Analysis

The year 2018 was tough and bearish for DOGE. Similarly to the other market, Dogecoin’s price was decreased by the loss of the public’s attention.

Google users found the coin very useful in January 2018. A couple of less important peaks happened in July and December. At the beginning of 2019, the popularity was around the same level as it was in the same period of 2018, which is a major achievement in terms of the industry crisis, happening today.

Price Prediction 2020

As per sources, DOGE is a profitable investment depending on the forecast. In 2020, the coin value will reach $0.00552. In 2025, DOGE rate can be around $0.01136.

It has an unlimited supply so I don’t think it’s price will significantly increase.

no I think Dogecoin will not be a good investment in 2020. because, I have not found any need for them yet. If so, just wait for someone to make a bid :face_with_monocle:

I prefer bitcoin over other coins.

Me too. And maybe Ethereum. Smaller altcoins are just too unreliable to me.

I am really interested in dogecoin these days. It is being loved by the people. I would really like to make some investments in it.

I want to know if anyone has really invested in Dogecoin?

How far Dogecoin has come since then. - it has gotten big enough and popular enough for crypto ATMs to list it accross the USA. I am still baffled that happened. From a joke crypto to whatever it is now.

The joke behind its creation and the unlimited supply makes me believe its not something worth investing in it.

1 Like

yeah i agree. i also keep seeing PI as the same. i need to do some reading on the different crypto and what makes them and building behind them to see what makes them worth any thing.

Musk is pushing for Coinbase to list it. Not sure it’s on Coinbase’s radar, but Musk as the power to move markets.

What would be interesting is if Musk pushed a competitor towards listing Dogecoin, somebody like Robinhood comes to mind. RH already has a huge following, but if they added support for accessing crypto asset wallet addresses, Dogecoin could be a secondary offering.

I agree. I think good to ride the wave but definitely not something to “hodl.”

Even riding the wave is hard with XRP.

Lol yes I’m still down for that one lol bought back in 2017 :sweat_smile:

Really? :smile:

I think that dogecoin is a good investment that will show results in a few years.

Yes because I may or may not have bought its ATH back in 2018 :skull:

Doge at 0.25 wtf

More than 10x the investment had we entered earlier this month. :sweat_smile:

That`s bad.