Is Exness a good broker

Good day, I’m Silas from Nigeria and I’m new to FOREX. I’ve been researching on what broker is the best for me and most brokers i come across don’t accept Nigerian traders.
I came across Icmarkets and FXCM but FXCM in particular has really shitty past.
A trader recommended Exness to me and i would love to know what you guys think of them.
Your reviews would be really helpful. Thank you

Exness UK looks like its regulated by the UK FCA, but subsidiaries are regulated by the Cyprus and Seychelles regulators. I would not be happy trading through any firm based in Cyprus or the Seychelles.

1 Like

Thanks a lot🙂. Which would you suggest then?

I believe Forextime works from Nigeria, too. You can fund your account with the nigerian currency. This applies just for Forextime Mauritius (not regualted). With Forextime Cyprus you must check it.
I hope this information be useful for you.

1 Like

Is funding my account with the Naira not a bad Idea? The Naira is never steady and never gets better. Always worse

Ok. Contact them and ask them if you can open an account based in other currency.

1 Like

It’s good for me. I trade with Exness about 5-6 years.
They have continuously developed the system.
Now : Mini + Free Rebate = Perfect :blush:

1 Like

I invite you to read this so that you make your own decision:
https://www.fxempire.es/brokers/exness
https://brokerreview.net/is-exness-a-reliable-broker-is-exness-a-scam

1 Like

I think it is better you just fund your account in USD. it is better that way, especially with a broker like Forexchief. You can use your local bank card to fund in dollar anyway and withdraw via same method. Or you can use Skrill, Perfectmoney or Webmoney.

1 Like

Please check the first two pages of their reviews on FPA. Then you can make your decision from there. FPA is very strict with their reviews so it is better. I have been using Forexchief broker for quite some time now, no problems so far. It gets better when withdrawing money is fast.