Is Exness a good broker?

Hello everyone!!
As we all know choosing a good Brokerage Firm is vital for forex traders, I want to know what experiences you folks have had with Exness if at all. I opened a trial account with them a few weeks ago and so far everything’s “groovy” but it’s important to hear what those of you who trade or have traded using live accounts with Exness think about them.

I’m currently trading with exness. I can just give you my personal opinion. I stay with them because of the multi-currency account, the high leverage, the free VPS (for testing my EAs) and most importantly: instant withdrawals with e-wallet systems (moneybookers in my case). Now for the cons, I know there is some slippage and requotes, but this is usually the case for all the MT4 brokers… wink

My advice is the same for any brokers, if you want to try them, just open an account with the minimum deposit (in this case 100$ i believe), that way you get to trade with real live conditions but you dont risk too much. I never understand why some people send thousand of dollars right away to a broker they never traded with…

What did you do finally? Did you try a micro account?

Are you still using exness?

I also made a demo account with them but then I came to know that Finpro was offering far tighter spreads. Also in the demo with Exness, I saw the rates freezing, so maybe the same could happen in live as well. It was better for me to switch to Finpro. Far more cost effective and scalp friendly!

They are not transparent about their location and regulation. For this reason I won’t trust all that they write on their website.

It all depends on what you’re looking for.

They are registered in Cyprus, not sure what you talking about…

Also there is a exness representative answering questions on the FF forum.

i experience Delay Execution (Or Create Connectivity Interference), Resulting In Re-Quotes & Off-Quotes, Which In Turns Results In No Fill Or Fill With Slippage lately… i’m on a live trading, i loss 800 here because of that… especially on high market volatility…

still repeating myself , DONT TRADE WITH THEM EXNESS.COM, ALL THE WROTE ABOUT THEIR COMPANY IN THERE WEBSITES ARE FAKE INFORMATION RANGING FROM LEGALITY AND LOCATION , THEIR GROUP OF SCAMMER LOCATED IN EVERY ANGLE OF THIS WORLD. THIEF AND TERRORIST THEY ARE.

Do you have proof? I trade with them since 2009 and they always paid me… You want screenshots? Here you go man:

Do you think that this screenshot really proves that this is exactly Exness, who pays you?)

i have same experience with you bro…

Its a screenshot from the Exness personal area… what else do you want as proof? Credit card statement?

Hey there! I read on Earnforex Forum yesterday that Exness doesn’t work in Malaysia any more? Strange, they were not bad
Is it true? My friend has even posted it in Facebook - I added a link to a post, there is a screenshot with the official message , my friend says that it is the official inforamtion
What do you think about this? Is anyone here is from Malaysia?

it depends on what you expect from a forex broker. I love the condition of trading that offers for me, I’m a beginner.

Hi! I’m from Malaysia and also have Exness account. That seems to be true, they stop working with malaysian clients, I don’t know why.
But I’ve found some benefits from it :slight_smile: There is a cool promotion by JustForex, they give quite good bonuses to ex Exness clients from Malaysia I’ve already closed my Exness account, created the new one with JustForex and got 100$ bonus. Not too much, but nice

I think there is no reputed good broker company which is more appropriate for the beginner trader. They are perfect for only the trader who has a large amount or experience.

I started with them and I still trade. For leverage they are one of the most flexible broker actually.

Are you beginner trader and how much time you have spent in there ?