Is exness registered?

Hi all can someone pls tell me is exness is registered with org who take controls or in simple way it is trusted many thanks

Im also looking at these guys and I just know that they got a license from Cyprus state in September. I saw it on the press release on their website

well, according to EXNESS website they are regulated by FDR (NZ), FSPR (NZ) and CySEC.

Search Summary Company FSP

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Why would they register with 3 different regulation agencies…any advantages to this?

The European branch is registered with and regulated by CySec and the New Zealand entity is registered with the Financial Service Provider Register of New Zealand and a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Service. Brokers are not regulated in New Zealand.

Thx for information
So far my clients are happy with Exness, they provide fast depo and WD process. It’s awesome!

I just realized that we can choose witch regulations, by accessing 2 different websites: dot EU and dot COM.
NZ regulation is with dot COM and Cyprus with dot EU. Not sure tho what is the big difference between the 2.

What is the benefit anyway. I don’t like this broker because they don’t have good trading condition that suits my style of trading. So, even if they should register with Ten agencies, it is useless trading with them. Their online support wasn’t even friendly to me when I wanted to learn certain things about the platform.

Exness is still knew in this business and they have not had a very good track record. The fact that they are regulated does not mean they are good to deal with. I can count alot of unregulated brokers that are better than them

Check out this platform, I am still working to improve it but spreads are tight. If you have any questions then just send me an email. (The info on the loading page are still not fully set up, so message me through babypips for the time being). Also, no delayed quotes and problems with stop losses etc

http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/downloads/greencherryltd.exe

Why you ask us to contact you anyway?

You mean new? I joined Exness more than 6-7 years ago (my account number is 4 digits). It is hardly new.
They survived the swiss franc debacle more than fxcm and alpari…

they provide highest leverage , but if you can mange the risk , it;s not that bad to start with

I don’t really care about regulation anyway.
As long as they paid us, that’ll be great!

^
truly agree, many brokers are regulated but they still have some ways to cheat us, take our fund or unpay. Regulation is not much more important.

Yeah I have to admit regulations dont mean much nowadays. Just like with the current international politics, Russian are becoming the good guys :smiley: