Is Facebook a buy

Facebook has seen a sharp 5 week down move, brought on by what appears to be a fake whistleblower

With the price near its 40-week average is now a time to buy?

Personally, I hate this company and everything it is trying to do, but we cannot change anything from a position of poverty and moral principles alone. Sometimes taking the devil’s money and using it for good can be the better course of action.

Please share your thoughts,

1a

Def buying. Meant to buy today but forgot. I personally don’t use Facebook anymore but if I can make money from them, why not lol.

So what is the plan that tells you to buy at 320? Is it because it has returned to the 40MA? If so, what has it done previously when it approaches a specific moving average, and why would it not just continue to tank to the same level below its 40MA as it got above it at 384?

I guess what I am asking is "what is the entry trigger, what is the stop loss and what is the take profit you will apply to buying Facebook? And is that a plan that you apply to other stock?

1 Like

For me it’s more the negative press surrounding it at the moment. That gap down looks like a pretty good entry to me. I don’t think FB will be gone any time soon especially with so many DTC brands relying on both FB and Instagram and if their work in VR pays off… they’ll be around for a long time.

1 Like