Is FBS broker reliable?

Hi, is FBS broker a reliable broker, have you seen before that he was in partnership with babipybs?

Hi Yassine,
What is the relevance of this question to yourself, or to any other member? Given there are thousands of brokers to choose from and lots of independent reviews, I do not see the reason for the question, given we all have other important things to do like back testing :slight_smile:

I wanted to start trading with this broker and the company and just ask about her friend’s integrity if he was someone he interacted with on the forum

Hi Yassine, thanks for explaining. I have put a link below to ForexPeaceArmy review of this broker. FPA seems to be a reputable site from what others have related to me. Don’t pay too much attention to very bad reports from users who probably don’t know anything about Forex and are only just starting out. The less costly a broker is, the more likely it is that they expect their customers to know a bit about trading before they join, and nobody can teach everyone everything for free.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/www.fbs.com

1 Like

without using practically thats really difficult to recommend at any brokers , because almost thousands of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.

1 Like

which broker is most reliable it depends on your trading approach , should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used .

1 Like

Thank guys

FBS was one of my first broker in 2017 when I started Forex trading .At the beginning when I operated with smal losses ( I tried day trading and scalping) I had no problems, but when I started to trade safer and my results where better they manipulated my closing time and suddenly it took me always approx.1,5 seconds to close trades, and that ruined my scalping results. When I started News Trading suddenly during nice fluctuations my screen was frozen and the position couldn’t be closed…

So in a nutshell- I changed the broker and wouldn’t recommend them

1 Like

When you start trading always do some reserach to find a reliable and trusted broker. Broker you should choose a reliable and have good reputaion in the market and you can trust on it to invest your money with them.

1 Like

An example would have been helpful here. Or some other additional info like what exactly are you trading in.

Hello Yassine11. Kindly go through the thread below

1 Like

Yes! Don’t go by reviews of people. Check out the brokerage comparison articles in trusted websites.

Try yourself instead of looking the commend. Sometimes it might be fake.

Don’t know, haven’t used them personally, and the reviews are all mixed up. Try my brokers Fxview and IG. However you will have to see for yourself if they are fit for you. Perhaps try their demo first.

1 Like