Is Finpro any good?

Hi! I am looking for a broker for going live for some time now. After a lot of reading I decided to go with finpro, because i cannot find dirt about them (which cannot be said for most of the brokers), also im considering Oanda. Im not interesed in scalping or trading news. More like a swing trader opening at most 1 trade per day, working on the hourly chart.

So I opened the demo account with finpro to test the platform, but now I see everything MT4 is turnkey fx.

Isnt that a bit akward? Finpro is very well regulated. But I cannot find anything about regulations of Turnkey.

Maybe I should avoid using MT4 with Finpro? Any experiences?

Thanks

Put Finpro into the search function and you will find what has been offered so far.

Been there done that. But I didnt found anything about the Finpro/Turnkey relation.

I searched the forum for Finpro before registering with them.

Why have you chosen this particular company? There are others far more recognised that many use.

Have you checked their regulation? I think they are based in London so i guess they are FCA regulated?

Because it seemed the less shady of them all. Do you have any other suggestion of another well regulated Forex broker with that if I google it, I will not find something fishy? Finpro actually is the one I found, BUT I dont understand why im using turnkey mt4 server. If someting goes wrong who is actually responsible in this case?

Whilst you have doubts it is best not to open a live account until you are sure. I am not familiar with this turnkey. I will have to look into it a bit more.

But there are other major brokers that are well regulated that many here use, such as Oanda and Gain Capital, but i do not want to recommend any particular company.

It is good to remember that all the largest companies will have both good and bad references: some genuine, some not!

If i can find anything more on turnkey then I’ll come back with it tomorrow

Everything you want to know about Finpro Trading, Turnkey Forex, and TurnkeyFX can be found in our OFFSHORE BROKER THREAD.

Scroll to page #2 in that thread, where you will find a list of posts in which Finpro Trading and Turnkey Forex have been discussed at length. In some of the more recent posts listed there, you will learn the relationship between these two brokers and the back-end service provider (TurnkeyFX) which they share.

1 Like