Is Forex, a quick way to make money

People who are actually engaged in trading know very well that how easy it is to make money in Forex. I hope you got my point.

Forex is a very quick way to earn the huge profits. But to earn the huge profits you have to think like the professional traders thinks. You also have to learn the knowledge about the forex market. You have to give more time to the forex market to take experience. Good knowledge and experience is very important for every trader.

Please please show how you made huge profits very quickly trading forex. I really need to know.

1 Like

Forex is tricky business. If you expect to get rich instantly you’ll be in for a rude shock. It requires years of patience, hardwork and practice to emerge successful and profitable in forex. You don’t learn market dynamics in such short period of time. However if by some good stroke of luck you manage to strike it big in the beginning with not much experience then kudos to you. But such people are a rarity! You’ll need to give forex a lot of time if you want good returns from it.

1 Like

The answer is Yes and No both.
Actually it depends on you. Forex can make you millionaire in a short span of time and also can make you bankrupt. But if you are actually taking it seriously then you have to be patience enough with consistent efforts in trading to taste the fruit of success in forex.

1 Like

Completely agree with you forexglobe. I always liken being a pro trader to a doctor. You have to study for that degree, you don’t just get it. The markets are so dynamic, it takes time to learn fundamentals, psychology, and a big one: DISCRETION. Not allot of people talk about this one but you can’t be mechanical with a non mechanical entity.

Just my two cents. Hope it helps

I see, you already got your answer! No way, never & ever. You have to learn Forex with the details.

Nice points there @CrisValenciana. Discretion is indeed very important in forex.

Forex can be a quick earning way just for few people that are not within my range of friends. Normally traders are slow earner if they are earning , every step they take to get high profit without proper planning can be dangerous. Then consistent efforts with no hurry , emotional balance in trading and choosing right risk for their investment also counts a lot in forex trading.

I wish Forex will be q quick way to make money but the fact is it is not an easy way to be profitable.

It is not true that forex is a quick fix. It is true that entry in forex is easy but a trader needs to ensure proper trading methods and proper trading rules if he wants to be successful here.

Forex is a quick way to earn money only when you invest a lot of money on that platform for trading. You can also lose your money very fast if you make this silly mistake. You can only be able to do so when you have a huge experience and knowledge about that market.

Forex is not an easy way to make money. The road to success in forex is very hard. You have to sacrifice a lot to find any ray of light. I hope that you are not under any misguided illusion. You need to know that many people have been left broke because of it.

Making money quickly is not so easy it can only be possible where huge liquidity is present. There is also the greater chances of their loss. So never try to be rich in a little time. Do some hard work if you want to be a successful trader in the future. Thanks

there are many ways to earn money within very short time but in Forex trading that is not possible , even though so many traders try to achieve it and ultimately become loser.

If you have most powerful analyzing trading strategy with exact risk managing plan, there is a chance to get better result from Trading within very short time.

Quick way makes it sound like earning money through forex is a breeze with minimal efforts. It engenders more misconceptions about forex. If you are serious about forex trading it would do you good if you understand that forex is not about quick returns but about consistency of performance and being able to keep your money.

1 Like

Totally agree tipsypips. What no one seems to talk about also is the psychological pressure. Best analogy I can use: Imagine 2 lines in the road 12 inches apart and having to walk through the middle from one end to the other: Thats Demo Trading. Imagine the Same spacing only you are walking from one end of the Grand Canyon to the other where if you don’t walk within those 12 inches you fall thousands of feet/meters… Thats Full Time Trading. Even though the task is the same, the pressure is much higher. It takes getting used to and tons of practice. Thats where tipsy pips is spot on: Consistency wins the game.

Sure!!
But also LOSS

High Risk High Return is a Rules of FX

Experience trader, who know all forex trading trick and strategies can make quick money