Is Forex.com Safe to put 10k$ for trading?

Hello,
Im willing to trade at forex.com
is my money gonna be safe 100% at their company ?
i mean , is there a chance that they will tell me :
“Ohh your account got hacked.”
“We have a temporary issuse and will fix it soon–> BAM no moeny”

lol ,
just a word ,
is it safe to put 10k ? or not ?

The safest place would be a bank with a deposit insurance that will protect your money. Next best thing would be a large broker with a longstanding good reputation. Forex.com would not be on my list of top brokers. Not that they are bad (that I know of) but they don’t have the reputation of other brokers that I (and others here) would recommend.

If I may ask, What are your recommendation…

It really does come down to how much money you have to commit and what your goals are. In demo trading you will figure out what you are able to achieve consistently and formulate your personal goals from that.

If you don’t have very much money to start then don’t set the goal of making a million in your first year. Work on compounding your deposit with your winnings and any extra money you make.

My goal is to be semi-retired by the end of the year but I also had a relatively large amount to start with.

Also, whatever you eventually start with in a live account, make sure it is an amount that you can live with losing. Especially as a new trader, don’t trade with money that you can’t live without (rent money, food money, beer money;) ). When I started I doubled my account in a couple of weeks only to lose all gains plus half of my original balance. It was a painful lesson but I could still pay the bills and get on with life and continue to trade.

Well , Thanks for ur reply…
Btw , again, would u mind to tell us which Company u deal with , i dont think it have to be a secret … it would be nice to hear from u …
Thanks

I use MIG Bank but Dukascopy is now a bank so I would equally recommend them as well.

Thank you for your prompt response. If I may ask what strategy/system do you currently use? Do you use Price action? I’d like to learn it.

another solution would be indeed Varengold Bank FX, if you are looking for security. Regulated by the Bafin, fund insurence, … it is probably the most secured broker.

But as the others already told. If you do not consider a bank to trade with, you must decide for a large broker. Do not choose a small one !!

Yes, price action and pivot points for my levels. I am also learning to use Fibonacci as well. Here are my two favorite indicators right now.

vsPivots
AutoFibo

Google them and you should be able to find them.

Well , Thanks very much , just last thing of which i should go with
as i see at : forex-ratings.com/ Forex Ratings - Forex Broker Rating. Top Rated Forex Brokers

MIG Bank rated 30+ 70- ( at the bottom ) Number 49

Dukascopy 46+ 54- which stands on 14 of the best Brokers …

What would u say ?
should i go with number one which is : ACM …
Because im going to put a good amount of money to start investing

Cheers

It is your choice but I would not do it at ACM

mmmm…
I dont rly want to risk my self …
As they say : Learn From other people mistakes…

i mean , i need someone honest which realy tried to trade with big amount of money and got no problem with the company … which has the best population

Cheers

Thanks a great deal. I will do so now.

Ok, figured out how to post them so here you go…

I added the AlertCloseOrder for fun, it displays a popup for closed orders

Also, I don’t pay much attention to the review sites, I think most of them are worthless and don’t line up with what actual veteran traders on here are saying about the brokers. ACM might be good but I would wait to see if they get their banking license before putting large amounts of money with them. Nothing beats the security of a bank and Swiss banks have the best reputation.

Indicators.zip (9.84 KB)

yeah, you are definitely right… it is always better to trade with a bank. you have security and regulation for sure.

I have searched but I could not get any explicit material.