Is forex trading addictive?

As a newbie I have observed that if I don’t trade a day in the week I am not happy and comfortable hence this question. Help.

Anything can be addictive if you have that type of personality. Although if you no longer have money to trade then your addiction ends there. Are you demo or live trading?

Trading is definitely addictive. but as a newbie, please stick to demo rather than live. test before implementing on real money.

I found this article while searching about forex trading addiction. This one is a good post.

trading Forex is just addiction , nothing without it. lost of traders everyday become loser from here , but again come into this places to start again, why they back again and again ? ans: addiction

after having much losses still um here surviving, its the reason “addiction” and hope.

Maybe it isn’t addiction in the case of newbies. For myself, I feel like I’m not doing enough if I don’t find trades which sometimes leads to forcing trades. :sweat:

agree with you , tis a fine line got from your post.

I do not mind being addictive to winning

most of the traders become addicted for bringing profit very rapidly , its a main problem , they should addicted to learn Forex that can make more profit from trading.

It sure is when you start making good money, but you need to be careful not to get carried away

Addiction can be a pessimistic word. A trader should try to control his greediness. In the dream of earning big money, sometimes traders get haphazard and their decisions usually are taken emotionally which may hamper normal trading results. Thereby each trader should take decisions carefully to maintain safe journey within his limit to bear risks of trading.