Is forexsuccessmastery course worth the money for a newbie? Best course for a newbie

Hi forex trading world community,

my name is stephanie, i just joined today so i will set up my profile soon. I am a mentally ill ebook author interested in trading forex so in time i can profit and earn enough for my financial goals : To get out of debt, and to buy a new condo and maintain the living expenses

has anyone bought forexsuccessmastery course? Did it work for you or can anyone suggest a great course for a newbie that will teach me strategies that work and help me have successful trades over time?

I appreciate any help you can post on here good luck everyone and god bless. 3-15-2015:d

Hi Stephanie,

personally I see no reason to spend money on a training course for somebody totally new to forex trading.
You can get a very good understanding of the terminology and trading basics by completing the school on this website.
Once you are more comfortable with the subject matter and have ascertained what type of trader you are, you can decide on your next educational step.

Cheers,
P.

1 Like

Never heard of it.

Just had a look at it online, couldnt look more like a scam if they tried.
I strongly suggest you pocket your $997 and study here at Pipschool for free, you could even open a small account with half the cost of this course, blow it, and still be better off

lol, a thousand bucks for a “beginner’s course”? That’s robbery, a sure scam.
[I]eddieb[/I] is right, save that money and use half of it to open your first micro account.

Cheers,
P.

There is no reason for a beginner to spend money on a course! There is plenty of free information and none better than on this site. I would suggest you attend the babypips school and start trading. You will have more questions moving forward and when you do need answers and more information just refer back to this forum!

If you read the posts as well you’ll find lots of other people asking the questions you are probably thinking of. Often the answers will argue with one another but, if they explain why, that will help you learn about different strategies and ways of looking at the market…you wont get that in any course

1 Like

Babypips has enough material for any newbie to learn.

I have seen so many negative reviews of this course on online! On the other hand, I believe till now BabyPips School is the best course to learn Forex!