Is FundedNext legit?

HELLO,
I am new to proprietary trading and I need some suggestion if firm that i chose is legit or not.
It has been a year and hafl that i am into forex trading, scalper mostly. I wanted to profit more as i kept doing good. so now i have founded fundednext recently and seeing their low fees, i subscribed.
I have researched a lot about other prop firms but all seemed too much of a profit target to get funded. i talked to their support team multiple times and their responses satisfied me. so can anyone suggest me if fundednext is really doing good?

2 Likes

Never heard of them personally.

Stick to FTMO if you are unsure. They have the best reputation in terms of payouts etc.

Once you are fully funded, and have had a payout or two - maybe look elsewhere?

2 Likes

No offence @Petezaa FTMO have unrealistic target, minimum 10% per month? In long term it is almost impossible

1 Like

fundednext is a new prop trading firm ( started last week?) so you don’t find opinion about this company, we will see who they are in the future. Everyone has ever started.

1 Like

The argument is though that you don’t need them long term. The 10% target is only to pass the challenge. No profit target once passed. Long as your risk is in check keep the account until you’ve topped your own account up and then trade that without restriction.

1 Like

You are only required to make 10% on the first stage, and 5% on the second stage. When you are funded, you can make whatever you want. There is no requirement. You could make £100 if you wanted to, you wouldn’t lose your account.

1 Like

Is FundedNext Legit?

They are pretty nice. I am trading for two week and even during the news time. I kept holding my trade and there were no issues. Although I would suggest you talk to people and their customer support. They will resolve any questions you might have.

1 Like

I am sure they are legit, I just got my payment last week

1 Like

That’s why only 1:300 get paid, from MFF statistics. They tempt traders with a lottery model by giving them high leverage. If you want a realistic model go to The5ers

Stupid question from a neophyte, lol. Hopefully someone affiliated with funded next can shed some light.
If I purchased a challenge and used one single trade to reach the desired target in one day would I still get an account to trade?