Is FXCM A GOOD BROKER

is FXCM a good brooker anyone iam thinking of using them, need some help here

I use FXCMmicro UK I have made deposits and withdraws with no problems I like the platform small spreads and execution seems fast. I have a demo with Oanda which also seems good, good spreads and fast execution, platform is a little week but the ability to micro manage trade size is important if your balance is small.

If you talking about a very small account and use FXCM make sure your deposit is large enough to allow you to trade your plan with proper risk management. That can be hard with a tiny account and a minimum trade size of 1 micro lot.

yes, It is. I use FXCM micro. U.K. for a while. one time my online broke for 24 hrs. due to the bad weather, they still executed my pre-set order, I was impressed…

Personally i don’t know,There are alot of talks about it.
Just take care.

FXCM Micro Account Trading Environment Test - Page 3 @ Forex Factory

They were alright untill they started messing about with margin requirements and taking away the ability to place stop losses. Dont like how they claim to have no dealer interaction… search for dealers and the companies name on Linkedin and you will be surprised! Limited to FX only, surely people want more choice these days, if you can trade FX then you can trade the indicies, Gold and Oil!?

ive heard some bad stuff about them on other forums,