Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

I use Elliots Wave analysis. And I do not use experts - I don’t need it. But as I understand Aneah uses. I use experts only with demo account to test some trading systems.

Hm, are you sure?
It’s like currency exchange with different rates

How many brokers you use same time? Are there anyone who use two ore more brokers?

I use only one broker. Gainsy is totally fine with me so I don’t need to use two or more brokers.

If you are different persons with these usernames, then who do you all think you are fooling? Then if you are one person under these usernames, then you must be the biggest fool in the world. If your broker is so good, I don’t think they will here a bunch of clowns to advertise them on this forum. Get out of here before I bite.

At first: Mom, he had scaried me!!! ))) I wanna run away!!!
Next: Pipon, Andrew - he knows everything about us, what will we do now?:15:
Hey, forexlight, you forgot about Helena Hyde (she posts in this thread too!!!), BeeGeez (likes post in this thread). Now you too)))
Are you paranoid? sorry, it’s just a question!
Oh, yeah, today I added Alif Tamim to friends list))) he posted in my thread, so he must be one of us, or, maybe, one of me)))

And one more: You’d better say “Sorry” to Pipon - you’re offended a person that opened this thread to know more about broker. And you’re spamming in his thread! This is not good!)

A-ha-ha you made me laugh!

Hey, Helena, why did you answered so quickly? Now he will crap you too! I mean he will tell that you’re one of us) Or one of me!

Linkin Park - Figure.09
You’ve become a part of me
You’ll always be right here

ROFL

Aneah, what’s your TS?

I trade by news and analysis. And Andrew said about TS called Red Tram I got from Russian forums and shared here. But I do not use it in real, I test it with demo account.

Aneah, Andrew, thank you very much!!!
I have opened demo account with Gainsy - and I liked it. Then I have opened real:
First bonus I got is 45%. I deposited 200 bucks + bonus 90 bucks.
Then I read about bonus for installing toolbar: At first I thought this is lol - promotion to use their services. Then I read it one more time and installed toolbar. I got 80 dollars more to my account!)
I started to trade with 370 dollars instead of $ 200!
Today I closed my first order and got my first profit. When I’ll have $500-600 on my account I’ll try to withdraw my funds)
Once again Thanks!!!

This was one-time bonus and it is randomized from zero to fifty five percents of deposit funds.
And if you’d deposited 2000 you would have received 3700))))
I wish you get your profit as soon as possible.

That’s sounds not bad.
I saw on their site that I can deposit my funds with SKRILL. It is comfortably for me. My previous broker has not proposed to deposit with Skrill.

I just opened a demo account. Not bad! Orders are opens and closes quickly. There are no problems with it. Spread is quite tight. If real account will be same as demo I will trade with this broker. Or maybe you can propose me the broker better than this one?

Helena, It is not my first broker. IMO, it is the honest one. I think, you’ll like real trading with this broker. It is same as demo. Of course you can test other brokers - do it. And if you’ll find something better - write about it, and I will test it. As for me, Gainsy has the best terms to trade. Anyway, I haven’t found anything better for me yet.

Helena, I’m sorry, I just opened the real account. If you want you can wait for my withdrawal. If it’s will be OK I’ll tell you about it. Then you can deposit to your real account. Guys were right about spreads and about orders speed. But I hadn’t withdrew my funds yet. I think I will do it about two-three days.

PiponBumbacher, thnx, that is good Idea! I’ll be waiting for your answer. But try to make it quickly, ok?

Hi.

Enough to also browse thread where Forex Peace Army led an investigation into the gainsy.com, the broker does not pays the money to its customers.
The web is becoming more entries customers who have been cheated by gainsy.com recently.

Customers waiting for their money already almost half a year, so conclusions can stretch themselves.

Drop by on page FPA and Read about gainsy.