Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

I think you should open a new thread for this, so that serious traders won’t listen to the spammers on this thread. Bad brokers who already have a very bad reputation can just hire people to spam all over forums claiming to be good brokers. Even if a broker is regulated, it is still not a guarantee that they won’t treat you badly and take your money away. Traders should be careful. Not all broker recommendation here are from genuine traders

Hi guys! I’m new in forum and I want to tell you my point of view.
I am fully agree that regulation is not like earlier. You are right.
And about FPA:
At first: when I opened FPA site first I saw was advertisement of some forex brokers. So what is this? I think, it is something like “corruption”. I mean there is some brokers that pays to admins of site for good advertisement, so why admins can’t get money from them and crap someone?
At second: Spammers are everywhere, and maybe that posts was wrote some competitors of this brokers, who knows?
At third: If posts wrote customer of Gainsy, are you sure that he has not fraud, I’m not sure he will tell you about this.

Maybe I am not right but I think my point of view can exists.

On the FPA speak Customers who blocked money and this unfortunately is not none requested ad against gainsy, because personally I know people who are waiting for this day for a withdrawal of money from gainsy. I can not post a of links here, but the topic of FPA are shown even talk of gainsy customers, who ask for their money for many months, interested to PW, spreading the links. Most times the lies of the reasons for blocking remedies, remedies funniest a reason to block spam is supposed to live chat customer who asked about a withdrawal of their means. Gainsy stated by the client does not have the right to ask for their money and blocked the measures.

Deceived customers repeatedly wrote to the FSA, where he allegedly gainsy.com is adjustable, none of them received a response on this. Is it normal for a gainsy.com not answering any phones, not written to emails that are sent to them for a few months promise a withdrawal remedies and then they block the spam on the live chat? To all this are evidence in the form of interviews with employees gainsy.com.

Each has its own reason and your money, it makes no sense to suggest entries in the forum, before you start collaborating with gainsy please call there, and if it somehow does someone answers, ask whether the broker has any problems with weaves remedies, because this is aloud in Internet, if you hear that there are no problems with the payment, read a copy of their conversation live chat, where people are informed that their measures do not will be paid from the various, ridiculous reasons.

Jose65, Thank you for your alert.
I traded with InstaForex before, and I had no problem with withdrawal from it. But as I see on the FPA someone had troubles with this. Now I want to find broker with more tight spreads that is why I read this thread and posted my first message here.
I’ll do like you said - I’ll contact Gainsy’s support. Thanks for advice.
And I’m sorry for mistakes in my posts, because I speak english very bad.

Hi, Jose65.
I hadn’t heard about FPA earlier and it was very interest to me to read reviews about different brokers, also about Gainsy.
I found there my previous broker’s review (I’m talking about UFXMarkets). I don’t want to say this was great broker - it was normal. At least I had no such problems with withdrawal like customers of FPA has. But one thing has alarmed me: there are many threads devoted to one broker. Now tell me, why to do it?
There are 6 threads I found on the FIRST! page only. It’s make me laught))) customers of FPA are blind or hardworking!
I do not want to defend this broker But I belive that some reviews on the FPA are not honest.
Are you sure you need to believe all the reviews?
no attempt)

This is not just a matter of a forum on the FPA because such a voice of gainsy is the internet a lot, and the FPA is just an example. I inches Fortunately I do not have to believe the information on the Internet because their own eyes I saw withdrawals of gainsy commissioned by clients, which to this day have not been realized. I wrote on the issue of gainsy to ask what they soot on the matter, but did not inform them about the fact that I know about their methods-responded that in no case have any problems with the payment, though moments before I saw clear evidence that the gainsy not making payments. They tried to lie to me, and when I wrote that I know of cases that do not pay remedies, I was locked. My conclusions are based not on the FPA or on another forum, affair personally observed from December last year, because then gainsy ceased to pay measures and the manner in which gainsy.com treats people asking for a withdrawal of your money is below any criticism.

As I said earlier, do not suggest entries in the forum, try to call or write gainsy email, I ensures that you do not get no answer.

Also anyone I will not prohibit trade with gainsy.com who wants to risk their money because they can not learn from others’ mistakes is his decision.

Oh, I understand now, I’m just lucky! Month ago I withdrew $3500 and I got it (as before I did). Maybe I’m their favorite customer?) Or maybe all the brokers loves me? I am very pleasured with it!

To be honest I had never sent emails them (except for verification documents) because I do not need it. But I had chat with their support when I registered my account and I got answers to my questions.

My God! So many information for one day! I don’t know what to believe in. :15:
I have visited this site - I mean FPA. So tell me, please, are there any not scam-broker? I’m afraid, almost all brokers I know are in that thread! How can I choose honest broker?
It remains to wait for a response from PiponBumbacher

I’m not going to get in silly discussions-Im happy that you pay measures, others also paid for a long time and the Internet was not one bad opinion about gainsy, now there are plenty of warnings of people who have been deceived. What people do with this knowledge? Their affair, I only hope that all who play with gainsywill be just as happy as you are.

Regards

Jose, I’m sorry for this question, do you know personally anyone who cannot withdrawal his money from Gainsy? After your posts I am afraid to open a real account. I hope, that man, who posts on the FPA, has made some fraud.
Answer please!
Thnx!

As I said-I know personally people, which a few months can not withdraw from gainsy remedies and are already reconciled with this, the money will not recover, also personally seen how way gainsy argues that the measures will be not paid, the behavior under any criticism of gainsy page. My goal here was only a warning and express an opinion, which is already widespread on the Internet and there has not yet arrived.

Here you can check out one of the themes of gainsy, this happens to be on the FPA, but such opinion is much more.

GUILTY Case# 2014-057 | ali reza vs gainsy.com

Helena, today I have made a ticket for withdrawal. I asked support how long I need to wait for my money. They answered 24 hours max.

Ok, I am waiting. I think we all are waiting!

Hello to all!
It was very interesting to read this thread, the thread on the FPA. After reading I “Googled” “ForexPeaceArmy reviews” to know what do people think about this resource and this what I found: (interesting for reading)

InstaForex (Broker)
Beware of fraud: facts about ForexPeaceArmy

Web resource ForexPeaceArmy located at forexpeacearmy.com is an anonymous fraudulent project that earns money by blackmailing brokerage and dealing firms. Legitimacy of this organization is questionable: representatives of the project have never provided any real contact, except an email address, or any real location data.

The founder of ForexPeaceArmy is known in the web under the names of Dmitriy Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Forex Bastard. He has the reputation of a fraudster with the aim to make easy money from the following machinations: blackmail of developing Forex companies, and sale of false trading signals.

The first source of his income is Forex Peace Army online project. FPA is used to organize so-called Black PR campaigns against successful brokers: administrators of this site publish defamatory materials and discreditable information at forexpeacearmy.com and spread it in the Internet with the purpose to blackmail the companies. ForexPeaceArmy stops only if money is paid.

Fake signals is being sold by Felix Homogratus and his accomplices on tens of scam sites. After the purchase traders recognize that they were caught by swindlers, and FPA’s fraudsters have to create new sites to sell the same signals. As soon as the number of pretensions to the project reaches the peak, they change the name of the project.

Unfortunately companies-victims are not able to start the court proceedings against this cheating project because FPA is totally anonymous. Besides hiding their real addresses or registration data, they use capabilities of anonymous providers to continue blacking the companies unpunished.

With the aim to prevent advertising of scammers, most professional trading forums prohibit referring and linking to ForexPeaceArmy. And it is absolutely just. The whole trading community knows that FPA are blackmailers and hackers. The links below were found through the search engine systems when searching for ForexPeaceArmy scam:

Forex Peace Army link 1
Forex Peace Army link 2
Forex Peace Army link 3
Forex Peace Army link 4
Forex Peace Army link 5
Forex Peace Army link 6
Forex Peace Army link 7
Forex Peace Army link 8

Since fraudsters from ForexPeaceArmy started blackmailing InstaForex, we have officially call on everybody who has any information about these anonymous fraudsters keeping their location in secret to contact our Fraud Control Department by e-mail

It is your choice whom to trust. But we kindly ask you to read the information above and make the right conclusions. DO NOT LET THEM CHEAT YOU! BEWARE OF FRAUD!

one more:

PIPWIZARD

Dmitri Chavkerov Forex Scam Artist!

Forexbastards.comForexpeacearmy.com Are so called scam review site’s where Dmitri slams competitors sites in order to promote his own sites, you will notice the only sites listed in top positions on Forexbastards are sites he is affiliated with, Dmitri in my opinion is the biggest scam artist in Forex and has a lot of enemies…
He is using our and other company names on his marketing site without written permission so now the time has come for this to be stopped… He is in our opinion a scam artist, simply Google Dmitri Chavkerov or Felix Homogratus to see how well disliked he is…

New Warning For Traders

After mounting pressure on Dmitri Chavkerov and Rob Grespinet of Kingforexsignals.com of which is just one site in a long string of failed Forex sites by these two Bozo’s, they have closed KFS down for good and moved on to a new site at Wpips.com where they want you to give them at least $35,000 just to be apart of this new scheme and since they received so much criticism over doctoring the performance reports on KFS they now say “Our performance is private information and will only be shared with qualified clients”…. Be Careful

And Here’s a BIG ONE…!

Another one of their new sites went up Spartanforexfund.com started again by Dmitri Chavkerov and Claude Grespinet, here we see the same old tired recycled photo of Rob smoking a cigarette and tired old bragging about Rob’s supposed 750,000 euros Credit Suisse salary and with additional garbage about Dmitri Chavkerov’s again supposed successful life but of course they again fail to add information on their sites about the long list of failed services and sites that have been closed down. So what’s the catch with this one? before reading any further please make sure you have pre-emptied your bowls, for this one they want you to give them control of $10,000,000 yes that’s Ten Million US Dollars! – and they want you to send it to an offshore account.

A word of caution if you are a U.S. Citizen DON’T EVER send any money to an offshore bank account and give someone else control over your funds, there are plenty of legitimate Money Manager’s in the U.S. who are federally regulated.

Your opinions?

Unnecessarily you refers FPA because of fraud gainsy entries can be found on facebook, youtube, forums, private forums forex etc, so Like I said entries that are on the forum FPA is just confirmation of what I have seen, I know personally people who have been deceived by them, This is my last post in this topic, Occupy the gainsy and wait together in a group of clients on a withdrawal remedies

Jose65 says he knows this people personally. And your reply is interesting too. But I don’t believe that Jose65 is one of scammers. So I still waiting for PiponBumbacher’s answer.

™Forex Peace Army, ForexPeaceArmy, FPA, and the FPA Shield Logo are all trademarks of the Forex Peace Army. All rights reserved under US and international law.
Ha-ha-ha!
US and international law))) Very fun. As I know from U.S. law, The FPA hasn’t rights to tell that some brokers are scam while the Court will not convict broker (so called, “presumption of innocence”). So what law watching to?
Every broker has some positive reviews, some negative. I don’t know personally no one trader who can not withdrawal money from any broker (I’m talking not only about Gainsy but also about many other brokers that listed in the scam-list on the FPA), but I know many traders that withdrawals their money from this brokers.

But the court held! There were some guys that saids “GUILTY”, I saw it by my eyes)))))
Sorry, but I don’t know american law exactly.
So you believe the FPA are scams?

My Dear Friends!
I withdrew my money, and I hadn’t problem with it. Someone tells me that I should not withdraw big cash, but I think if I deposited $100 and got 500 then I will work with it. my verdict is “good” for this broker.

Helena, I opened new thread with this question - it’s interesting 4 me 2.
But as I see with PiponBumbacher answer, not all reviews are true.