Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

Hi, dear traders! almost six months ago I stopped to trade with Gainsy. I really like this broker, but I moved to USA and they doesn’t work with US citizens.
I opened account with ForexBrokerInc - they are giving 1:500 leverage to all traders including US citizen, but…
Demo account’s execution is good, and if you’re opening real account then you’ll wait about 5-7 seconds after opening the deal to it really opens. I have a good PC, I changed three internet providers (because the support of ForexBrokerInc. said that the problem in my provider), I reinstalled MT4 for a few times - it doesn’t helps. Now I’m waiting for my moving back to London. After reading this thread I visited Gainsy’s website and I was really surprised by PAMM accounts. It’s a great broker, they works only two years but they allready provides all the services of big broker.

Nice words, Robotrader! The only thing they need make is to add PayPal as one of Payment system.

I am using Bank Wire transfers and it’s better then to use any other payment system - Gainsy doesn’t takes fees for WD via banks.

Hi, Guys! Had anybody opened deals with EURNZD today?? there were two candles today (from 1.59463 to 1.66439). When the price became 1.66439 I opened Sell order))) That was GREAT!!! one minute - and I became richer for almost 700 pips with 0.10 Lots and it was twice!

Ivan, not bad! I need to pay more attention to this pair. I’m glad for you, really!

Really profitable deal! I hadn’t traded with this pair yet. Nikolya is right - we need to pay more attention to exotic pairs.
Today I got a withdrawal I made in friday - I got 10K to my bank account.
I wish to get more profit to everyone

i see may good trader in here . they have amazing profit . i think wit big fund in forex we can make money more. with this market

i just want to answer the question that i see in the topics name.
Yes, Gainsy is a worthy broker. I started to trade with Gainsy in may '13. Until now I have no problem with them. My second broker is Dukas, there are no problems with them 2, but the most profit I got with Gainsy so i prefer to trade with them. I had already shared my screen from my profile’s page but it was in another topic, so

Alex, 7K in two weeks?! Very good result! You can speak with Helen about investing her funds to your account. I hadn’t found your acc in a PAMM rating. Do you have this one?

Alex, what’s your TS? will you share it for us? as I see it is very profitable. You’re from Russia?

Hellllloooooooooooooo)))) How’s it, guys? I’m glad to see you make a profit with Gainsy. So I do. Alex, not bad!!! As I see you trade with them from 2013. Do u trade only with Gainsy?

So many questions!) Ok, At First, aneah, I have no PAMM account. I’m trading for my pleasure and my money. Helen. Yeah, I’m from Russia and my parents from Bulgaria. What do you mean, TS? If you’re saying that it’s profitable, then I think you are talking about strategy, yeah? I am using wave analysis, I think everyone can use it. Pipon, I traded with Gainsy and Dukas, now I trade with Gainsy only. I don’t mean that Dukas is bad - no, it’s a good broker, but i like to trade with Gainsy - my profit is bigger then in Dukas (I don’t know why).

I’m glad to speak with someone from Russia not only about policy. Alex, Aneah, can you teach me to trade like you or give me the links for educational literature? Please :slight_smile:

They’re worthy, it’s. Trade with them almost 2 month, it’s ok.
Does anybody hear smthing about gainsy pamm-system? Want to try with bonus

Beware of that company!

I had invested to a pamm account with $20.000

At first two months there were little gains. After that I requested withdrawal from the pamm account. But gainsy.com was not accepted my request to withdrawal two times! I made tthe withdrawals at rollover dates according to the companies rules.

After that they blown the account on purpose and $225.000 of the investors funds had gone. I connected with other investors and they had the same issue: They request withdrawal but did not processed!

They stole my $20.000.

Beware of that broker!

Hi, people!!!
Very interest in the bonus too! As I understand, this man or woman “cinar” is a post-paid guy, am I right? I saw this post on many different sites. So as far as I can see there is a very bad representative of competitor.
Sorry for my poor english - I’m just learning it.
If someone know something about this bonus , plz, post it here.
Thank you!

post-paid?

There are too many ib-partners or ib-partners of pamm accounts of fraud gainsy.com. These partners of the broker works like an employee of fraud gainsy.com. That guy is one of them I think.

I know that there’s too many people that laid by gainsy.com. There are too many applies to SVG about that company. I was applied to SVG too. Because I invested to a pamm account at gainsy.com, and never withdraw my money… When I was applied to SVG I was shocked. Because SVG answered me that gainsy.com has no regulation! And gainsy.com laid my $20.000!

Now it’s my duty to obtain people from that fraud company!

It’s funny! Man that has only two posts saying that he was scamed with broker, and those two posts are in one thread! I was made a little research and watched for the good known resources such as earnforex, even FPA and I saw that there are really the same posts from Cinar.
My exp with this broker is not very big, but my withdrawals are processing max within one week without any problems (I’m using bank wires). Usually it takes two or three days.
There is only one minus - it’s impossible to withdraw funds from trading account to bank - I have to withdraw funds to my personal acc and then transfer to the bank. And it takes some time too.
But they have never scammed me so in my opinion this man is a competitor of my broker.
Wish the profit to everyone!

>>>gainsy.com has no regulation!
and what about FSA? I saw in on gainsy.com

GAINSY INC was founded with IBC NO: 21559 given at St. Vincent and the Grenadines authorized and incorporated by FSA (International Financial Services Authority of SVG).
It’s on every page of their web-site.

Two days ago I contacted their support and asked about bonus. They told me that they really provides this bonus but only to successful traders. So to get this bonus I have to send them my previous trading statement with any broker. It’s good that I able to send even demo-trading statement because I have never traded with live accounts yet, but my demo trading was successful (I think ;))