Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

Hi everyone!!! How is your trading? Sorry I hadn’t been here for a long time.
I want to say you one more time thanks! Now I become a full-time trader - I am working 5 days a week with forex, I quit my job (I was a salesman). I understood that forex-trading can be a nice job for which I want to go. If I need to get advice I can post here and other traders will help me with pleasure).
Also I want to say “thanks” to broker. There are many things for what I want to thanks: for their support, for their quick withdrawal and for everything else.
And finally, Aneah. Thank you for your TS you shared. Thanks to you I withdrew first 3K after 1 week of trading with depo 300$ and I want to say that for me it is a very good result!

Nice! I don’t know what about others, but I’m really glad for you! I think I need to try this strategy. Aneah, send me the link please.
Yesterday morning I earned $ 350, then I lost $ 50 in the evening. Total income was $ 300 for yesterday.

Already sent. See the Visitors messages.
My total income for last week is about 4300. I’ll trade with EURCAD pair today and tomorrow I’ll withdrawal.

Be profit)

4300 for a week? What was your balance before this week? And what lot size you use?
And about EURCAD - it is not the best option for trading, IMO

It was about 2000. and lot size… It’s different. I can trade with 0.02 lots and with 2 lots) sometimes I think I have rats in the attic (when I trade with big lot), but then I have a good profit and I reassure myself that I’m fine.
Some words about pairs I trade with: When I’m trading with news (I mean Economic calendars e.t.c.) I usually have no difference what pairs to trade with, so EURCAD is same pair like EURUSD)

Well, That day EURCAD trading was not very profitable. I earned about $200 and I wanted at least 800. So scalping is not a good method of trading for me.

Wish you profit.

Hm… And I think there is a big difference between this two pairs. IMO It is not as volatile like EURUSD, so you will not earn much.

Hi Boys.
I want to say that my last week was not profitable for me. My loss level exceeded my profit level. Aneah, this week I’ll try to use your TS. And maybe Nikolya is right and I need to trade like him with two brokers. Ok, first I’ll try RedTram.

My congratulations to Gainsy! They are the best broker of Europe!

What is it? This was a poll? I haven’t saw info about it on Gainsy page. I would have voted for them too.

Ha-ha, yes, it was a poll))). Gainsy won a vote in a category “Best Broker of Europe”. It was a honest vote - one trader can give his vote only once for one broker in one category.

Broker of Europe - the prestigious nomination. They deserve it. And what other nominations? What places?

You can visit page iawtawards dot com. There was many nominations: Broker of Asia, Broker of Europe, Broker of UK and others. It’s strange that Gainsy do not got Broker of UK. But Broker of Europe is cool! :cool: MillTrade got the broker of the year and Broker of UK is IMS FX Ltd (they are also the Broker of Asia - Well Done!) .

This Monday, when I withdrew my funds, I deposited 4000 to my account. Plus bonus 45% so I started to trade with $5800. Yesterday I opened one deal with 5 lots (SELL AUDUSD, Price was 0.93609). I hadn’t closed this deal yet (Price is 0.93441) and the profit of this deal is 840$ now.

Now the price is 093283 and profit is 1630) Still waiting)
Helena, I thought about PAMM, I’ll contact you by PM.

Closed with $1900 of profit. I wanted to wait for more profit, but closed it. And I did right. besides I opened one more deal - BUY EURUSD with price 1.39119 with 2 lots. Now the profit is 333 pips.

And closed by price 1.39832))) so 1.39832-1.39119 is 713))))) ALLES GUT!!!

Aneah, it’s a really profitable deals) I am waiting for the moment you’ll open PAMM.

Guys, yesterday I spoke with the support Gainsy about PAMM accounts. It is really interesting thing! I had never invested my funds to someone or traded by someone’s cash!
there is some info from Gainsy’s site about PAMM managing:

Risks distribution – all the positions opened on the Account managed by you, shall be distributed on a percentage basis in accordance with the Investors’ current balance ratio, each account bears the same risk level, regardless the Account size;
Security of your funds deposited in PAMM Account provided by the Company by using SSL-protection with highly secured technology for protection of financial transactions;
Unlimited number of Investors who can invest in your PAMM Account what increases your profit as a Manager in case your trading results are successful;
Opportunity to get income not only from trading, but you will also get interest that you specify by yourself while creating PAMM Account;
Possibility to set PAMM Account settings and trading conditions such as trading period, profit distribution and other significant terms at your sole discretion while you create new PAMM Account;
Automatic distribution of profits with no human intervention;
User-friendly and intuitive back-office which makes PAMM Account management much more easier for you;
Protection of your trading deals from copying by the third parties is conditioned by the fact that the Manager selects the frequency with which the information about the deals will be updated;
Opportunity to add as many PAMM Accounts as you wish to and select different trading conditions;
Opportunity to increase the number of PAMM Account Investors by leading Forex trading via different trading strategies;
Availability of Expert Advisor (EA) trading;
Opportunity to carry out Account management from any part of the globe connected to the Internet network;
Trading results performance that is displayed in PAMM Rating both to potential Investors, Managers and traders;
Broad range of various instruments helping you to acquire as many Investors to your Managed PAMM Account as possible: banners, logos, Forex analytics and many other Internet advertising materials on your request;
Opportunity to involve PAMM Partners into the acquisition process of Investors, who will invest their funds in account managed by you, so that your income would significantly increase;
Terms and conditions of GAINSY PAMM Account are fully compatible with MT4 STP Account;
Twenty-four-hour support team and personal manager at your service on demand are always ready to provide you with the necessary help;
Easy-to-use process of funds deposit and withdrawal via bank wire transfers as well as such world most known payment systems as Visa/MasterCARD, Skrill(Moneybookers), CashU, Perfect Money, WebMoney, RBK Money etc.

Most of all I was interested by this:
Opportunity to get income not only from trading, but you will also get interest that you specify by yourself while creating PAMM Account.
As I understand, you can setup the percent of profit you’ll get from investors, am I right?

Иван, Вы о чем с поддержкой общались? Могли бы и разузнать поподробнее, а вообще вы правы.

Yes, You’re right. You can choose the percent of profit you will get. This percent must be same for all your investors and you cannot set it for different investors personally.