Is he a conman?

Hello I have a little problem. One man wrote on my instagram that he’s a forex trader and that he can help me with trading and it ends up with that that he’s going to manage my forex account and that I only have to invest and earn profit. I think it is not possible and I think that he is some kind of conman. What do you think? Name on Instagram: peterrotter_fx

1 Like

Peter Rotter?

Are you serious?

Somethink with him?

Go to https://www.collinsdictionary.com/

I believe he uses other names -
F. Ingge Conn Mann
Frank Lee De Sonnest
Chi Ting S. Wine
Lai Ying B’Astard

2 Likes

So I should not trust him.

1 Like

Thank you very much:-)

Never let anybody else trade with your money.

1 Like

Hes a scam. Never let anyone trade wih your money. They have to be regulated anyway which he isnt, I asked. If hes profitable he can show you how not need your money.

i dont appreciate to take control my money to others.

yes , its a good decision. appreciate

You wont meet real traders on Instagram and if you find some (Which is rare), they would not approach you with such scam deals.

1 Like

If walks like a con, talks like a con and cons like a con is definitely a con.

1 Like

many people will tell you that they get exponentials and make absurd profits, that’s not true, they can infer and say they can trust who, they take care of their money and make a lot of profit in the week or month exponentially, they don’t believe it, how do people move earth and sky so they can deceive or larger numbers of people especially if they are novice. Keep studying at babypips and building up your knowledge, your background. you and the captain of your ship, don’t leave it in the background. Grace and peace friend.

THere are no forex traders on Instagram lol

except for cuebanks, and many others lol

actual traders not marketers??

they are traders, and they market their companies lol not the ones affiliated with IML

It does sound like a scam to me.

oh most definitely this particular case is a scam,anyone that comes to you saying they can manage your account is a straight up scammer lol people need to be smarter these days , but a lot of it is just desperation and the need for money,those are the people the scammers target

Moreover to that I bet he wants your account details in order to change it all to his and then simply withdraw all he has into his own account anyway and not much more than that later. Could we do something like that or not ? I am simply done.