Is Hotforex is A Book broker? (HF is Scam or Real)

Hi,

Recently i have deposited around $1100 to my HF account and till now i made good income with my manual trading and planning to deposit more but worried is it good to deposit more?

I always having these questions

Do Hotforex is true STP (A book) broker?

Is Money is safe with hotforex?

Can i withdraw anytime my profits or full amount?

Anyone is here who using Hotforex from years without any issues on withdrawal of there capital & profit?

Hotforex is regarded as a safe broker, regulated in Cyprus along with several others, with low spreads, I can see no immediate downside to trading live with them.

But please don’t rely on my quickie review, google for more broker reviews.

I think the reviews have mixed feeling. however, they have been around since 2014. I almost traded with the broker then but they were too strict with document. Tenkofx is the broker I use now, no stress from them, plus its same lower spreads and high leverage offered.

I trade with them on a daily basis, have several scalping strategies running on VPS near close to their servers… work fine.

Withdrawals are usually processed within the same idea (if you ordered withdrawal in the morning). They support various payment methods including bitpay which somebody may find very convenient.