Is IG a good broker?

Has anyone traded with IG?

yes i trade with them

Some say they are scammers?

no they regulated and established since the 1970s ,though i wouldnt say their service is great ie
platform out of service for a hour or so when most volatility on more than one occasion ,
their support is nt always availabile particularly now.
when i first opened account i lost quite a sum of money, there one or two occasions they charged obscene over nights fees, ten times what was charged on demo account , brokers want to chew up and spit out as many newbies as possible,then move on the next one

Because trading on their demo its ok but the reviews say something different

most brokers will probably have pros and cons what did the reviews say

i think you have to ask this question in broker section where all discuss about brokers attitude , good or positive site. you can move on there. good luck

Yep i trade with them full time. Regulated, offices in london, never had a problem with withdrawing money. There may be brokers out there with tighter spreads or lower costs but I spread bet and it works for me.

Not sure about them being scammers, I’ve been them over 6 years now, never been “scammed”.

I use 3 brokers , one being IG with a large fund in it for my trades, charts clean and easy and never had a issue with with draw of funds etc. Most clients that lose money auto blame the broker for stop loss hunting etc but I have not seen anything to say bad or false goings on. As long as regulated by a recognised authority you should be fine

IG is one of the brokers I use and they’ve always been fine. The bad reviews are probably from people who have lost money not knowing what they’re doing.