Is it a great day to trade forex today

Is anyone trading today?

Good day for trading, trade since 10:00hrs

1 Like

I trade every day :slight_smile:

good trading at least with your closed trades.

I have no open trades, yesterday was also good

Everyday is a good day for trading. If you see your trade plan setup you know it’s time to harvest some pips. Untill then do nothing.

1 Like

@Kashmaster it seems you trade like a sparrow? That bird is so quick and so fast at getting small portion of food multiple times with less chance of being hunted down.

I trade everyday but only on a Fri morning as dont like carrying trades over weekend

I had a question about trading on Fridays. See it here. Search is your friend.

1 Like

Now I finish trading untill Monday- 10 pips today is enough!

Yeah I trade news related to coronavirus. Gold makes new highs and it was incredible opportunity to make profit on this crazy bull run.

Exactly, and that’s also the reason why Kangaroo short trades worked- and will work even better if the virus arrives the continent…

Ha,ha, that’s really good comparison, if you want you can describe it like that. At the beginning of my trading that way one year ago i had always after 5-6 trades big losses, which I eliminated in the meantime, in this time someone described the trading style " eating like a sparrow and shitting like an elephant"

1 Like

Nice one. You are doing a great job

good man then

haha I like that

Nice… time to raise stakes I guess because you are making spectacular progress 10 profitable trades in a row.

That’s what I plan to do next month- Trading gold with MiniLot instead of MicroLot, that returns appr.
10 EUR /pip :champagne: