Is it me trying to find a perfect strategy or should I act upon at least demo trading ASAP?

@SMIfx thanks for mentioning it… I need to study the strategy to see how it works for me :v:t2: :star_struck:

Look up their videos on Youtube.

1 Like

Many traders are perfectionists, which can be a good thing because it means they take their trading seriously and want to learn everything they can. Learning is good, but practising will make you perfect and help you be a successful trader.

2 Likes

Study them at least for a few months :+1:

1 Like

@emithilt thank you and yes you are right I am trying my best to find a way to practice while I’m learning

Do you think I should start trading on my own?

1 Like

@AliForexTalks I think I’m not ready yet

most people are not ready for forex. It is more easy to jump over the moon than to trade the forex. maybe I am a good jumper, maybe not. In the last two months, i have taken a $250 deposit and my equity is $1443 and my balance is $1726, my expectation is to close my open trades with $1900 equity.

my equity has gained almost 500% in the previous couple of months, if my current position closes successfully i will have gained 660% my goal is to buy a nice limousine and to have two drivers at my disposal. the limo pictured below costs only $56k, plus a few minor repairs of course. used limos are fairly inexpensive now because the economy has taken a major hit and there just arent very many people that are willing to pay $100/hour to ride in the back seat of a long car and drink champagne.

may you find your dreams and success. for love god and love life.

2 Likes

@akin1 that is very nice of you to share your profits statement with us. I think you have enough experience trading forex. That is also great you have a clear picture of your goal. I hope you reach it in early 2022 :v:t2: :star_struck: about not feeling ready, you are right and that is my current state of mind. But I need to figure out a way to practice more since I believe exposing myself more to the market might be of help to me because I am postponing it daily until I am sure I can be profitable. And without practice I cannot ever guarantee that :smile:

with new traders, the odds are heavily stacked against you that you will lose at forex. maybe the odds are 10:1 that you will lose money. the odds are so bad, almost like robbing banks… with robbing banks, you can win a few times, but when you lose they put you in prison for a few decades. it is like a mouse fighting a tiger.

the trader sometimes wins, but the bank wins every time.

i paid a visit to a local warehouse to visit a friend and there was a homeless derelict there and he was high on drugs and so i told him about trading the forex… he immediately thought that he would win if he just tried really hard… i couldnt explain to him that it isnt that easy.

beginners always think the forex is easy, but then they lose and they learn.

a very very small group of people win at this business.

this is reality.

1 Like

babypips is the perfect place for a beginner to learn. ask lots of questions and be aware that not all answers that you hear are the answers that you want.

walk softly and carry a big stick, this game is far from easy.

1 Like

i can only say that it is very lonely at the top.

in the world of trading systems engineers, i am the equivalent of what a valedictorian would be in the academic community.

i am clinically diagnosed as being antisocial, which means that i am not the typical social butterfly in social settings. I am coarse. I can be friendly, but i am not here to be your friend. I really do try to conceal this aspect of my personality, but it just doesnt work out that way.

Apparently the first of the year brings much volatility, lol.

Today is a very good day.

1 Like

Hi @akin1
We retail traders really are a crowd of individuals. And we alone are responsible for our results. We are, at the same time, our own Managing Director, Finance Director, and Technical Operations Director as well as the overall general dogsbody in our businesses. And there is not much room for social chitchat, pleasantaries, and pointless small talk while making these businesses work! :smiley: So don’t worry about that!

We can (and should) all be friendly to each other but we never actually become friends, so no worry about that either! :smiley:

We often need hard facts and truths about trading, even if they are not what we want to hear. Trading is about money and for the majority of people it is about their lifestyle and their dreams. So what is better, hard truths that help produce results? or a consoling verbal pat on the shoulder when it all goes down the drain - as it usually does?

You don’t need to be social here. You don’t need to be friendly. We are talking serious business. Just speak your truths as you see it and let others decide what to do with it.

All we do need to remember is to respect one another and our views and express opinions without insult. We are all on the same level playing field and we are all kicking in the same direction on the same side.

Sounds to me like you fit in just fine in this team of individuals! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

since almost the beginning of this project, i have had to dodge digital assaults from absolute script kiddie beginners that have no game at all… it is not that i insult them by calling them script kiddies to their faces, but when i say that i am a self taught and seasoned veteran C language programmer, i recently had one member of this forum repeatedly slamming me with insults calling me a FRAUD AND A LIAR.

let me just tell you that i am a seasoned c language programmer. i began programming in 1983 using atari basic on an atari 400 and i began writing C language code in 1991 using the microsoft quickc IDE for dos. i take offense to being assaulted with insults calling me a FRAUD AND A LIAR…

i have been robbed on this project several times… once, i had a partner in the beginning of this project that promised that he would not show my code to any other person and that he would not steal my trading software and run off and use it for his own benefit, yet that is precisely what he did… he took my software and formed a partnership with a fairly wealthy man that was living in the house in this video… i looked it up thru bankruptcy filings… if you are wondering how he could be rich AND filing bankruptcy, well, let me just say that bankruptcy is a tool that is used by the rich to tighten up loose ends and that it has nothing to do with his bottom line.

men that live like that dont usually steal garbage… my software that they stole from me turned a $900 account into $10k in one year very steadily…when i talked about this at the forexfactory, they called me a cunt and a bitch and they demanded that i share my software with them and then they threw me out like the daily trash.

yup.

i really enjoy programming, but i severely regret choosing this project, due to the number of brutal amateurs that there are in this business. they are literally cruel to me.

rule number one is that my software is my software and is not your software.

traders dont go bonkers over some trading bot that is made using moving averages and basic indicators, but when i talk about original code that makes arbitrage, they get stupid crooked.

i have literally been drugged with knockout drugs and had my software stolen while i was knocked out, twice… one time it literally happened inside of a muslim mosque… i do realize that is difficult to believe, but i promise you it is true.

i am as a software engineer that is the equivalent of what a valedictorian would be in the academic community.

i began working FULL TIME on this trading project in may of 2004 and in the previous couple of months i finally put my new code in place and have brought my account up from $250 to it’s current state.

yet i am not welcome at the forexfactory, while absolute script kiddies roam freely there, ffs. when i become financially stable, it will be my goal to litigate with the forexfactory and it will be my single purpose to reduce that company to a pile of ashes.

my current live account stats:

Quite rightly so! That is not justified against any person anywhere for whatever reason. That is surely why we have laws and a system of justice. And that is the place for handling such issues whenever there is such an issue and not just abusive libel generated from the wrong motives.

I certainly hope you will find a more peaceful existence here on BP!

And I am sure I am not the only one wishing you every success with your software and your trading! :slight_smile: Hopefully, 2022 will be a great one for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you.

@akin1 yes it already sounds lonely sometimes even though I’m not at the top. I need a lot of focus and have been ditching outgoings a lot :sweat_smile:
That’s perfect :star_struck: your equity just passed $1900 as you expected it.
and thank you for sharing the beautiful view of castles may you possess one in the future :v:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I began a few months ago with $250.00 and now i am playing $10.00 per pip.

omg, i just realized that my profile pic is of a fairly handsome young buck and that is most definitely not me… i am a severely dehydrated and wrinkled senior white man. …sorry to break that to you.

:cowboy_hat_face:

How is your strategy search going? Are you currently trading a system or two?

1 Like

@dudebro I’m still practicing and in the meantime taking different courses :upside_down_face: