Is it possible to do 10% monthly trading forex?

Hello Traders,

Questions? x

I want to know is it possible to make 10% daily trading Forex?

Do you have to have a lot of money to start?

If so, is there an Easy trading system to use?

Regards,

Jay

Yes it is, and its also possible to lose 100%.
If youre new I suggest spending time working thru Pipschool before considering trading

Golf is easy. But then again I’ve spent 1000’s of hours at practice. Speculating not so easy, imagine the hours one truly needs then ask what’s possible.

Indeed practice is very important, you need to study about forex trading and then you need a lot of practice to properly trade and earn money from this market.

I want to know is it possible to make 10% daily trading Forex? Yes it’s possible.

Do you have to have a lot of money to start? no you dont have to, but if you start with 1000$, your possible daily profit are 100$, means in a months you’ve got total balance 3000$.

If so, is there an Easy trading system to use? Unfortunately there’s no such easy way, my deepest apology for disappoint you.

Regards,

“O”

10% per month is possible with proper risk management and trading within the range. Trading with a $100 or $10,000 account is exactly the same when you’re just looking at percentages. Trading with a $100 account to start is great discipline training as you don’t see the rewards of big money and it’s a good way to learn to resist the temptation to gamble and just focus on the numbers.

We currently aim for about 40-60pips a day so whatever you want to risk will determine how much you want to make.