Is it possible to earn money on the first months?

Yes. I earned $1000 my first month. However, a strategy that works over the long term has to developed over the long term. A strategy that works under a specific set of conditions may not work in another. Until a strategyy has successfully taken you through major falls, major rises, whipsaws, breaking news, as well as the normal roller coaster movements of a normal day, with your account still alive, it can’t counted on to be consistent. Without that consistency you may earn money one week and lose it all plus more the next.

I disagree with that. Strategy is a secondary thing. What really works is the high expectancy vs a low risk added with a careful selection of entry points. The strategy is just a tool to trade a little more selectively.

Interesting…and i guess your right. Strategy that involves analysis is also just a measure to help you trade more selectively, especially when you use indicators. As they do what they say on the tin…they ‘indicate’ and therefore help you hone in on a more selective trade. However, would it not be true that low risk can only be generated ‘through’ strategy in addition to the % of capital traded?