Is it wise to get a broker?

I know that getting a broker would be more expensive but if they can help you trade better then it is all worth it. Do you know any brokers that have helped you do good in forex trading?

As opposed to calling up the world banks and asking them to set up an account for you? You have to use a broker. I don’t mean to be rude, but you have started a mountain of threads asking the most basic of questions covered in 5 minutes of reading in the School of Pipsology. For your own benefit you should definitely read through it from start to finish.

Choosing a broker is a non-option. If you want to trade retail foreign currency, you have to get an account through a broker. i agree with the previous statement. You should probably start with the School of Pipsology.

And for future reference… a broker doesn’t ‘help’ you trade. That’s not what they are there for. Brokers do nothing but provide you with the means to trade. Any trades you make are a result of your own decisions.

Do you have to get a broker?

Not necessarily.

If you don’t, you will be doing better than most - i…e, not be in the red!

But if you must get a broker, then the few good ones are fxopen, fxpro, and fxcm (which is the biggest).