Is maxpro capital geniune or fake?

Hi,
I am attending training classes of Forex at nanoforexcorp(nanoforexcorp.com).And my training is almost complete.But they were asking to open an account with maxpro capital firm(maxprocapital.comForex, CFD, Indices & Commodities trading and Asset Management) which is based in New Zeland.On its website it is giving some registration number and link to some government website of NZ.
I want to know whether is that website trustworthy.
Is the broker Market Maker or STP/ECN or what?

And I don’t know what are the other legality to find of this firm.What should I say firm,bank,financial Institution?

Please help me in this regard.

Thank you.

Regards,
Syed Asghar.

Maxprocapital is a genuine FSP company licensed from Newzealand, and recently they got FSA approval from Malta Europe it is genuine STP broker with good fund management track record.Their server is located in LD4 London with low latency execution of below 2ms.

Babypips

Dear Members this Maxpro Capital LTD(MCPL) is a fake company.

This company registration was struck off in new Zealand (Struck off means there is no company at all now)

open the above the link see the MAX PRO CAPITAL Company Status, it says “Struck off”

even this company did not have any registrations, even they do not have any Physical address in New Zealand they have only Virtual office, many offices have this maxpro Capital LTD address ni New Zealand.

Struck off

This refers to a company that is no longer registered (that is, it has been removed from the register). For a company, this may result from a failure to file annual returns, the completion of liquidation, from an amalgamation with another company or from a formal request to be removed from the register. The document filing history usually indicates why an entity has been struck off.

they said they registered many certifications, but they can’t show any registrations. please go through above links and you can clarify your doubts about this company.

Regards
Rakhe Dhar

Mr.Rakhe,

It seems your are making base less allegations on Maxprocapital, you could face legal issues with them, I inquired about the company, they recently got FSA approval from Malta and need to submit the related documents to NZ registry for the the changes,it take about 8 weeks for them to update the data,that is the reason the NZ is showing struck off status,the audits was submitted in December and it has no issues,you can check from MALTA MFSA site about their MALTA approval

PMM

dont argue with that guys. Why not choosing broker that already had huge name, old, and credible??? :slight_smile:

Hi,
some times negative propaganda also a good advertisement strategy, any way, max is a good company with ultra-low latency the server located in LD4 london, with Equinox Prestigious sever locations with sub-milisecond latency and high quality execution, it is best for news traders also, happy trading with maxprocapital

satyam, Tamil Nadu

As suggested searched in Malta FSA site. But not fortunate enough to locate MAX PRO Capital on the site. Pls suggest whether I can invest in company as it is foreign company is there any provision to safeguard our investment?