Is NordFX is a good broker?

I am new to this forex market and one of my friends suggested NorfFX. When I searched about it in google there were some scam reports. So I need some expert help. Is this broker good or bad to invest my money?

Thanks in advance.

From my research, NordFX isn’t great. Have a look at IC Markets.

What are IC Markerts…?

And also Im from Sri Lanka. Can you suggest me some reliable good brokers?

IC Markets is an Austrailian broker. I use them and I haven’t had a problem yet. Have a look at them and Pepperstone. Both very good brokers with low spreads.

NordFX is an international forex broker that is owned by NFX Capital Vu Inc. It uses different kind of trading software to let the people do trading with the approcah of professionalism and to understand the market trends and the conditions. One can trust these kind of broker due to their reputation.

I think the online reviews says a different thing. I don’t trust a broker that spends money on adverts trying to prove that they can be trusted. Let the real traders’ review tell us all we need to know.

I am currently looking to Forexchief broker using their $100 no deposit bonus. The platform seems friendly and with very low spreads. I will see if I am able to withdraw my profits from the bonus by the end of the day.

@Forexlight tnx for the reply… Keep updating us… :slight_smile:

@Wonel Tnx for the reply… Yes it seems that they have a good reputation and also they have many complains too…

I am looking forward to your experience with this Forexchief Bonus.

You can check this NordFX review - https://55brokers.com/nordfx-review/
As it said, it’s non regulated broker which was registered offshore, in Vanuatu. Seemed that’s all information about this broker. According to google there are a lot of bad people reviews and warnings about this broker. So better keep away from it, and try find regulated broker :slight_smile:

Can’t fault IC Markets.

The stage appears to be neighborly and with low spreads. I will check whether I am ready to pull back my benefits from the reward before the day’s over.

I didnt trade much with them, but they always paid me on time, so I think thats the #1 factor basically for a broker, easy withdrawals https://photoshar.in/nordfx-withdrawals-skrill

hey seem like that forex chief is a scam, any thought ?

hey man, what’s your experience with forex chief broker?