Is Pepperstone a good broker?

Anyone being their long-term client?
Do you think it’s a good and honest broker?

They are an Australian broker that are fully regulated in the UK and Australia so you have the security of knowing your money wont disappear.

I use IG and FXpro so I do not know Pepperstone’s execution. Will you be using Mt4 or thier webtrader ?

I’ll use MT4.
How’s IG? Would you like to share your experience with them?

It has been my favorite experience so far…As they are an established player there spreads might be a little wider but execution is amazing and the best thing is that the drawing tools are really good- great for channels

They also have live chat customer support

@ponta how long have you been trading for and which broker are you currently using ?

Only 2 years, I’m testing on Rakuten, Alpari, Global Prime, Dukascopy, Pepperstone, and Blueberry.

Have you started live trading yet ?

That is a lot of brokers you could open a review site lol.

So would you say your more fundamentally or technically inclined when it comes to trading ?

Yes, I’m testing with live accounts but tiny risk. If they worked, I’ll consider what to do next step.

lol I think I’m still a newbie for many traders here. I still have a lot to know about brokers.

I’m a technical trader. Scalper :slight_smile:
I believe in average statistic from the past, because they repeated itself again and again.

1 Like

good broker always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

1 Like

yes it is, and they also dont restrict any kind of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Yes they are good, but frankly I heard some very controversial testimonials of their services, so I would be cautious at least at the initial stages of cooperation with them. Check other popular names on forums and research feedback on them too.

Pepperstone is a well known broker in the forex trading platform and there are a certified company as well, but even i heard some reviews on them that are supportive and not sure if they are a legitimate broker, there a several brokers as well that are good as pepperstone but same reviews, most competitive ones for pepperstone i came across are IC Markets, Global and FP markets there are others as well but these are the ones that constantly pop up when i browse about Pepperstone.

Heard about pepperstone as well good one and has a good reputation and yes their competitors are FP Market and IC market, and yes they are also good competitors.

They are regulated and operating since 2010. But it seems traders with slow withdrawals and poor customer service.